Free freight from Sierra madre

Arse. Wife's on her way to NY for a couple of weeks so I've just ordered a small pile of parts from Pelican to be delivered to her while she's there, she could've just called Sierra Madre instead!

PFA'ers, this is what's in the email. They don't make it easy, I'm surprised they used metric measurements for the box size.;)

Logo
Your main source for
Parts & Accessories for all 
Porsche® Automobiles
888.986.4466  Sales@SMCparts.com  www.SMCparts.com
Free Shipping On Your Next Order!
A Special Offer For Our International Customers

For a limited time only, small sized international orders over $200 ship for free to anywhere in the world. Larger orders will receive a shipping credit. Orders ship via air freight with an average delivery time of 2-7 business days. Orders must be placed with via phone, email, text or live chat to receive the shipping offer.

Worldwide Shipping Image

Items must fit in a 20cm x 20cm x 20cm or equivalent volume box, restrictions apply. Offer valid through Tuesday, July 19th. Limit one free shipment/shipment credit per customer. Orders must ship complete, no back orders allowed.

Here you go lads. I emailed them 

Thank you, Mr. Hughes, for reaching out to us.

For our limited offer of free freight shipping on certain orders you can place the order via telephone at +1.626.844.4616, email, text or our live chat at website, www.SierraMadreCollection.com. I would be more than happy to help you out with this. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions regarding this and I would be happy to answer them for you.

Thank you for shopping at Sierra Madre Collection!

Jenna Munsey  facebookIcon.png instagramIcon.png

Archived