PPI in Brisbane

T&D Automotive will probably be the top choice. I've used them for a PPI in the past and they were very upfront about the car.

Don Munro at DHM Auto Solutions is another option I hear people mention reguarly.

Bayside Performance Services is another shop with Porsche experience.

Good luck with your search!

T&D Automotive will probably be the top choice. I've used them for a PPI in the past and they were very upfront about the car.

Don Munro at DHM Auto Solutions is another option I hear people mention reguarly.

because dun munro was the D from T&D... and the reason i now go to DHM and not T&D (Don always took care of our air cooled track cars, along with the guy from flat six as a fabricator). T&D are good, but for the track guys, DHM or flat six are the way to go.

Does the seller really want to sell the car..?  T&D is at Albion, Don is 15km further south at Fairfield.  

If I were buying the PPI would be done at a mechanic of my choice, and not dictated by the seller..

Thanks Woka. Yes, but the sellers son studies at school in Albion so he is agreeable to that. I suggested both places.  Don's place is also booked up till Friday and I want to get it done by Thurs and Ian said that they can only do a visual inspection of the body work - they concentrate more on the mechanical side of things. The car has very low kms so I only needing someone to look for previous accident damage and to do a ECU check for airbag deployment and faults (1.5 hours work). Billy at T&D said he could fit me in on Thurs for a cut down PPI. A friend has already done a visual inspection of the car and taken photos of the body work today.  

Archived