Group buy 924 turbo parts

michel

thx taz - learnin kurve

Everyone telling me NLA on everything I was asking for 

Don't believe the unbelievers!

These cars are actively racing in the UK and elsewhere and very few parts are "NLA". Of course you may have to get inventive but that's nothing new in the classic car world.

Design 911 have a lot of parts for 924 and 944 as well as the ass engined ones.

Know and have contacted  all the usual suspects  - it seems that few to none stick these sorts of parts... If BBuchanan binned 1000's of 924 parts awhile back

as an aside James at AH harms being very good with pricing and assistance ( other cars) just James  this instance can't help 

Know and have contacted  all the usual suspects  - it seems that few to none stick these sorts of parts... If BBuchanan binned 1000's of 924 parts awhile back

as an aside James at AH harms being very good with pricing and assistance ( other cars) just James  this instance can't help 

As an ex 924 owner I can assure you all parts are available either 2nd hand or new , but Australia is not the best place to find them. But find them you will.

He certainly has the stuff... reasonable pricing? Depends . 

Thanks for the heads up - but I dont think he's the go to guy for 924 radiator kit 

He was much cheaper for a 987 shortshift kit, Tequipment gear lever and handbrake. A third cheaper than Suncoast parts. 

spent the afternoon Pulling off  rad hoses and pipes, vacuum lines and miscellaneous. Given the decrepit state  , I'm going to be ordering a comprehensive  Blk silicon radiator hose kit for 924 turbo.

also going to compile and order all fabric wrapped and other induction hoses and some of the fuel lines. 

Preventative maintenance.

im also going to enquire about a number of NLA hoses and parts to be fabricated.

SO anyone interested in above let me know, going to see if a group discount can be had. Some are likely to be common for the N/A 924.

post interest here 

image_128.jpeg

spent the afternoon Pulling off  rad hoses and pipes, vacuum lines and miscellaneous. Given the decrepit state  , I'm going to be ordering a comprehensive  Blk silicon radiator hose kit for 924 turbo.

also going to compile and order all fabric wrapped and other induction hoses and some of the fuel lines. 

Preventative maintenance.

im also going to enquire about a number of NLA hoses and parts to be fabricated.

SO anyone interested in above let me know, going to see if a group discount can be had. Some are likely to be common for the N/A 924.

post interest here 

image_128.jpeg

yep interested in a group buy on everything you mentioned. I've got my work cut out for me...

If anyone is interested, let me know by Saturday 24/9

turbo kit 288GBP excl VAT plus shipping costs and any local duties.

clip kit to suit 55GBP excl VAT

NA kit 156GBP excl VAT

clIp kit to suit 25GBP excl VAT

With the clip kits they are referring to hose clamps.

there is an option of 4 ply construction - add 15% to the cost. though only of merit for tube sizing with an ID of 50mm or greater 

I could get them shipped to me then can sort local postage. Ill look into it.

Archived