WTB: Cheapie Cabriolet

OBRUT

Looking for a cheapie cab for a (potentially daft) project.  Anything pre 993.

Prefer reg'd/running or close to, but cosmetics can be a little rough and it can be missing a few bits and pieces (ie. happy for you to keep the bits you need).

A de-hooped targa conversion is fine, as is a lefty-loosey / righty-tighty swap.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4185016

Has been up for sale for a while, would be worth a call!

Fantastic colour to-boot!

I've looked at that ad a few times and not bothered to call as the price expectation is, to me, sky high.  It ticks all the 'bad' boxes - targa convert, l-r convert, engine swap etc etc

Based on recent sales (nice rhd HK SC cab 46k, rough l-r converted US 3.2 cab 25k) I think that the blue 76 is a 30 grand car tops.  I doubt the seller would go from 46 to 30 so I haven't even bothered to call. 

The cabs seem to be the worst in terms of long term 'wallpaper' ads with silly asking prices. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let the "daftness" begin!

Yes, but now it's 3.6 powered daftness!

Share? Would love to see what you ended up with Ryan.

It's pretty cheesy -I think someone watched Bad Boys one too many tImes. Rhd g series cab, black ( with flake...), wide body, 964 bumpers and wheels, 993 ish interior.  Half the fun will be undoing all that crap. 

Car is in transit but the paperwork and receipts arrived tonight. My fave being the $3500 auto elec bill to cure a no start problem. Oh, and to remove the 4!!! alarms. 

Archived