Extinguisher 997 4S

JB

Hi guys, i now completely confused.........I want to get a Extinguisher that sits under the front passenger/or drivers seat as out of the way as possible.

so many options online, what is the recommendation for a mount and extinguisher without paying stupid money for one (standard ones are $40) 

bracket needs to suit a 997.1 4S with electric seats etc

Thanks in advance.

JB

I've got one in my 997 GT3 with electric seats, Porsche Sydney South sell a generic mount ($60) and I bought the extinguisher from Greg that does all the Simpson race gear for $40. It's fresh and has the secondary restraint. 

Total cost $100 

I've got one in my 997 GT3 with electric seats, Porsche Sydney South sell a generic mount ($60) and I bought the extinguisher from Greg that does all the Simpson race gear for $40. It's fresh and has the secondary restraint. 

Total cost $100 

Who is Greg and how do I get in touch with him?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Did you get something? I have bought brackets from http://kap.industries/ but he doesn't do a 997 one as yet. He moved from WA to Vic and would be willing to make brackets. He just needs a car to measure up. These are really neat installs in all the other cars I've seen and beautifully finished. Would you be willing to give Russ a call?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Did you get something? I have bought brackets from http://kap.industries/ but he doesn't do a 997 one as yet. He moved from WA to Vic and would be willing to make brackets. He just needs a car to measure up. These are really neat installs in all the other cars I've seen and beautifully finished. Would you be willing to give Russ a call?

Hi Ian,

yes would be prepared to give him a call whats his details? where is he based?

Thanks

Jonathan.

• 1 month later...

Hi Ian,

Just to let you know, Russ measured up the car today. should hopefully have something towards the end of the month.

Once done i'll post up pics. hell be able to supply brackets for P cars (watercooled) after that. Happy to help a local Australian small business!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived