Markets , Eumundi

I am currently in Qld on holidays, & found myself at the Eumundi markets, most of the times you find yourself at these places, you scourge the stalls, thinking it would be great to stumble across something Porsche just once. Well blow me down at these Eumundi markets on the Sunshine Coast I did just that. Just an assortment of old Porsche adverts, but they will go nice in the Pcave back home.

Only ever spotted any Pcar items once before at markets in Oz, & that was down at Mossvale in the NSW southern highlands.

Up here for a few more days yet if any PFA members want to catch-up & talk Pcars.

How long you here for? Are you up on the Sunshine Coast?- I assume so being at Eumundi.  I am down on the far Northside of Brisbane & would be keen for a catch up if your passing through this way.  We are shockingly busy with a new house handover tomorrow, prepping/ packing for moving house on the 28th & a 17mth old time terrorist otherwise I'd drive up the coast & say hi.  Which sucks a bit as we could've caught up with Brian as well.

cheers,

Jason

Staying at Twin Waters, will be starting the trip home on the 28th, stopping in at Yamba on the way home, then back to Port Mac.

The items are still in the car, but can get a photo or two of the items. I will have to work out how to add a photo off my iPad, normally have to drop them into photo bucket so I can add them.

As for wacky backy, got the impression some of the locals may have over indulged in something.

Would love to try & catch up Jason, but understand you are under the pump at the moment. If you do get a window, just flick me a massage & we will make it happen. Cheers Rickie

The items are still in the car, but can get a photo or two of the items. I will have to work out how to add a photo off my iPad, normally have to drop them into photo bucket so I can add them.

Photobucket has an app. That is what I use on my iPhone, should work for the iPad too.

Will that be the full massage ? 

Ok that's what happens when you have the wrong glasses on "message"

We need to know if the cars in the advert are Aus delivered or imports ...... it will make a difference if we like your purchase or not ..... :ph34r:   :lol:

Man you guys are hard to please. But very funny.

Ok that's what happens when you have the wrong glasses on "message"

We need to know if the cars in the advert are Aus delivered or imports ...... it will make a difference if we like your purchase or not ..... :ph34r:   :lol:

Man you guys are hard to please. But very funny.

Some would call us disfunctional, oddball, even lepers of society ..... but I'll take funny .....

Some would call us disfunctional, oddball, even lepers of society ..... but I'll take funny .....

I wouldn't call you a leper Ronny, oddball and dysfunctional (note the spelling correction) do come to mind, i don't know how Jodie puts up with you sometimes.

I wouldn't call you a leper Ronny, oddball and dysfunctional (note the spelling correction) do come to mind, i don't know how Jodie puts up with you sometimes.

I gotta say ...... I much prefer Rickie's comment! ......  :P 

Archived