Ok the next 997 Hotrod not a 996

symsy

Now come on you gotta admit thats sexy , now I know you all know im crazy..and maybe the water exposure in recent times has gone to my head ..

Well the front atleast .. gotta get rid of those fixings at the rear or do them wings in metal

16819266_752368181583904_591644213393971

http://columnm.com/a-body-kit-that-coverts-the-997-porsche-into-a-flat-nose-porsche-935/

I am in two minds about these I don,t mind the look of the car and what they have done with it I do find it striking and not horrid like some of the others out there but I still prefer the clean classic lines of the original 997 body work ,,,,;)

Now come on you gotta admit thats sexy , now I know you all know im crazy..and maybe the water exposure in recent times has gone to my head ..

Well the front atleast .. gotta get rid of those fixings at the rear or do them wings in metal

16819266_752368181583904_591644213393971

http://columnm.com/a-body-kit-that-coverts-the-997-porsche-into-a-flat-nose-porsche-935/

I wouldn't do it to a 997, but I would consider doing it to a 996....

I like the silver one better, less blingy rims.

is the front air dam purposeful? looks filled in all the photos.

Also, the round headlines, I know they are a homage but I think it breaks the lines some how.

Agree with MPX.. 996 is perfect for this!

edit - I'd like to see this squareish version interpreted.

C7jkSxD.jpg 

Well @symsy, its certainly different. If I take the 997 image out of my head and dont think of porsche at all, this car looks kinda ok. Like the silver one, although the big round headlights down low are a bit suss and the tail (looking at the website), hmmm, not so good. But if I think of the bewt 997 underneath, my heart mourns for the sacrifice... :(

Had a good long hard look at it and I say no because it reminds me of this:

IMG_7678_zpswgwf2eh5.jpgw

Wow thats cool , Kinda Chrysler XBow, MR2 , Porsche , Lotus Elan/Eclat like kit car Kinda thing and thise wing miros and their positioning ..pure genius 

Archived