Aircooled C&C Sunday 2nd April Sydney

This is the second impromptu cars and coffee I've organised for Sydney folk. Aircooled Porsche's only. 

Expect to see some 356's, 912's , 911's 914's etc etc the last one had some real RS's and a great variety of cool cars. 7am sharp at the Harold Park Tramsheads.

Watch out with using the word 'Treffen'! The Porsche Club of America have trademarked the word, and have warned a guy in the states he can no longer use the word for his car show, and have placed a cease and desist order on him.

Elitist wankers

Saw that on instagrm last night was going to head over but will have to give it a miss too much water under my hood. Sleep in on the Sunday after the clock change back is always welcomed anyways. Enjoy its great coffee and location

Watch out with using the word 'Treffen'! The Porsche Club of America have trademarked the word, and have warned a guy in the states he can no longer use the word for his car show, and have placed a cease and desist order on him.

Elitist wankers

I didnt know they can trademark a word...

Im going to trademark the word "The"

AFAIK if it's an event organised on this forum for our members only, Rule of thumb would be to be open invitation for any P-car, not specific ones as this is a P-car forum not a model specific forum like Rennlist for example. 

treffen

1. (transitive) to hitstrike
    Het leek alsof ik door een mokerslag was getroffen.
    It felt as if I was hit by a sledge.
  2. (transitive) to find (by chance), hit upon, to encounter
  3. (transitive) to meet with
  4. (transitive) to achieveaccomplish

5. (transitive) to feelcome to believe

AFAIK if it's an event organised on this forum for our members only, Rule of thumb would be to be open invitation for any P-car, not specific ones as this is a P-car forum not a model specific forum like Rennlist for example. 

I posted here for anyone interested in going, it's not organised on this forum.

It really is a small impromptu coffee for an hour or so. It's no big deal. A few friends of mine have early cars and don't often get them out.  I have tried to encourage some rare and rarely seen cars to get out and about and for like minded enthusiast's to meet up and have a nice coffee. We used to catchup regularly 10 or 15 years ago and it was great. Some events now have 200+ cars and can be difficult getting a park or even seeing people you might know. 

Next time I won't bother posting here. Sorry to offend anyone.

Nah, no-ones been offended, they're just realised that they need to get off their dates and arrange some events themselves.:)

Please continue to post reminders of future luftgekuhlt events as unfortunately these cars are being seen less and less on the road and if a bit of affirmative action is required to get them out, so be it.

MPH all a bit of banter so keep us updated.  I will probably drop by as I have to be in the area anyway and i love ogling over AC P cars so just my jealous side coming out that I don't have an air cooled car to participate, yet.  I will just leave the wet one at the other end of the car park...:ph34r:

I posted here for anyone interested in going, it's not organised on this forum.

It really is a small impromptu coffee for an hour or so. It's no big deal. A few friends of mine have early cars and don't often get them out.  I have tried to encourage some rare and rarely seen cars to get out and about and for like minded enthusiast's to meet up and have a nice coffee. We used to catchup regularly 10 or 15 years ago and it was great. Some events now have 200+ cars and can be difficult getting a park or even seeing people you might know. 

Next time I won't bother posting here. Sorry to offend anyone.

No one is offended.
Keep doing what you're doing. It's not a forum organised event.

Dropped in for a quick coffee at the tramsheds on the way through to somewhere else this morning. Great assortment of P cars @mph911 haven't seen that many long hoods in one location for a while. Great location and weather gods were forgiving.

It was also good to see the Quatro UR and 2002 Beemer in the carpark as well. Keep letting us know when they are on.

A green one? Member here, Tarkan ;) 

yes it was Lee.  The UR was sporting twin car seats in the rear good to see the whole family get out and drive....

Archived