Police in cammo near Hillsville

What sort of person delights in being so unreasonable? 

I mean, surely they're can't be proud to go home and tell their family what they achieved for the day in cases like yours.

People who only have other parasites with similar personality disorders as friends.

Now they are disguising cars with P plates. So Big Brother is everywhere. When you overtake a P plater , you might get a surprise in the mail!

Seriously?   Breaking the law hoping to entrap.  FFS.  Hiding in the grass is one thing...

384 NEW locations across Sydney! WTF? Seriously, this will follow suit everywhere of course sooner or later and I wont have to hand my liscence in I just wont be able to keep the points below 12 and then do no points in 12 month period. All of my points lost in the last 10 years are from 3 to 6 ks over the limit ,except for two x 5 to 10ks over and one x 10 to 15 ks over. And 3 points last month for no helmet sticker on outside of approved helmet (yet to be contested!! Basically 12 incidents in 10 years.

I have always done around 15000 ks PA, and mostly in a manual Toyota van. 10 years back til 5 years back, I had been tinkering between 2 and 4 points lost.....5 years til 2 years back, tinkering between 4 points and 8 points lost. 2 years til one year back, tinkering between 8 and 11 points lost and the last year have been tinkering around 11. around a year or 2 back they increased a lot of the incident points earned by 1 or 2 points eg. 3 to 10 ks over went to 2 points, 10 to 15 ks over went to 3 points etc..... (plus increased the fines by about 50% as well)...

So, on the video Mr chicken neck with the punchable face says 80% of people support them - really? Go and get Fuched! This is overall one of the worst taxes ever applied to 18 to 80 year olds. I feel very sorry for people who depend on a liscence to earn a living.

I would love to see some sort of Victorian statistic for how many liscenced drivers there are overall, and #1 - how many currently on 10 to 11 points .... #2 - percentage that have chosen a 4 month suspension ..... #3 - percentage that have chosen a 12 month no points bond (one point and it's an 8 month suspension ... #4 - percentage that have done 20 plus ks over and earned a 4 month suspension ... #5 - percentage who have earned a 12 month cancellation (disregarding drunk n drug drivers).

Maybe there is an added reason for this harsh points system that is getting more severe annually. To keep an increasing percentage of liscenced driver's cars off the road (whilst they are also registered and most probably continuously insured)  to keep the traffic down so less public expenditure required to maintain our roads and less overall congestion causing extended problems in many areas of daily life, as our roads are becoming hugely congested and it aint gonna stop!!

And another thing, if they have double points for safety on long weekends, because "there is more traffic" on the road, therefore more "dangerous" - why not have half points every usual week between 8pm and 5am when there is way way less traffic??

384 NEW locations across Sydney! WTF? Seriously, this will follow suit everywhere of course sooner or later and I wont have to hand my liscence in I just wont be able to keep the points below 12 and then do no points in 12 month period. All of my points lost in the last 10 years are from 3 to 6 ks over the limit ,except for two x 5 to 10ks over and one x 10 to 15 ks over. And 3 points last month for no helmet sticker on outside of approved helmet (yet to be contested!! Basically 12 incidents in 10 years.

I have always done around 15000 ks PA, and mostly in a manual Toyota van. 10 years back til 5 years back, I had been tinkering between 2 and 4 points lost.....5 years til 2 years back, tinkering between 4 points and 8 points lost. 2 years til one year back, tinkering between 8 and 11 points lost and the last year have been tinkering around 11. around a year or 2 back they increased a lot of the incident points earned by 1 or 2 points eg. 3 to 10 ks over went to 2 points, 10 to 15 ks over went to 3 points etc..... (plus increased the fines by about 50% as well)...

So, on the video Mr chicken neck with the punchable face says 80% of people support them - really? Go and get Fuched! This is overall one of the worst taxes ever applied to 18 to 80 year olds. I feel very sorry for people who depend on a liscence to earn a living.

I would love to see some sort of Victorian statistic for how many liscenced drivers there are overall, and #1 - how many currently on 10 to 11 points .... #2 - percentage that have chosen a 4 month suspension ..... #3 - percentage that have chosen a 12 month no points bond (one point and it's an 8 month suspension ... #4 - percentage that have done 20 plus ks over and earned a 4 month suspension ... #5 - percentage who have earned a 12 month cancellation (disregarding drunk n drug drivers).

Maybe there is an added reason for this harsh points system that is getting more severe annually. To keep an increasing percentage of liscenced driver's cars off the road (whilst they are also registered and most probably continuously insured)  to keep the traffic down so less public expenditure required to maintain our roads and less overall congestion causing extended problems in many areas of daily life, as our roads are becoming hugely congested and it aint gonna stop!!

And another thing, if they have double points for safety on long weekends, because "there is more traffic" on the road, therefore more "dangerous" - why not have half points every usual week between 8pm and 5am when there is way way less traffic??

You've obviously thought both deeply and intensely.

3 points last month for no helmet sticker on outside of approved helmet (yet to be contested!! Basically 12 incidents in 10 years.

I have always done around 15000 ks PA, and mostly in a manual Toyota van.

That helmet sticker one is a load of BS. I'd be challenging that one too

Same here. Toyota van, 3 points for 55 in a 50 zone (thought it was still 60 being a reasonably major road) and 3 points for a turn right red light (thought it was Turn with care under green light (My bad there) 

Was sweating recently when another P car driver and I were out and about. Luckily I missed receiving a fine and points. I'm buggered if I lose my license

Regarding toy Pcars like yours Lee, that most AC are, soon any SMT or spurt through the hills will have be done entirely adhering to the limits, speed signed corners and all, just in case!!

End of the world as we knew it.

That all sounds terribly inefficient. 

I managed to secure 8 points in one go, it's easy if you try!

Good thing I had no existing ones at the time, or the moment I got my license back it would have been gone again on points!

That all sounds terribly inefficient. 

I managed to secure 8 points in one go, it's easy if you try!

Good thing I had no existing ones at the time, or the moment I got my license back it would have been gone again on points!

Yes they carry the points over I've been told, Well happy for you Trev that you're back behind the wheel - easy to lose 8 in one go these days even if you dont try!

I had a conversation with an old Ferrari owner yesterday who back in the day got done on the Hume Hwy doing over 220 km/h! He lost his licence for 1 month (yes 1!) and from memory the fine was $300.

I'm guessing the punishment today would be death via catapult. 

Archived