SOLD ***2006 Cayman S manual and 1979 SC for SALE or TRADE

SOLD *** 2006 Cayman S manual  and 1979 SC for SALE or TRADE

FS 2006 Cayman S Aust delivered $52,000

FS 1979 SC US import left to right convert $68,000

I am looking to sell or possible trade (for an Air Cooled Porsche) my 2006 Cayman S manual and my 1979 SC 

This is an updated listing due to the addition of my SC. I am trying to move both cars on and own one air cooled Porsche, either a long hood (pre 73) or a G series 77 onwards. The combined value of my 2 cars is around  $120,000.

The purity and specifics for the long hood can vary, however the G series must be Aust delivered matching numbers and preferably not red, both must be manual cars in good condition (motor, gearbox, interior, exterior etc).

I am also open to a partial trade, one plus cash however the Cayman must go first before I will part with the SC as I still want to be driving an air cooled.

Here is your opportunity to have the best of both worlds (the Cayman will also keep a wife happy if that is an issue). The SC is also good for club rego.

The Cayman is in excellent condition, nothing to do but buy and drive.

I bought the Cayman in October last year but have decided that I am an air cooled 911 person.

i am only the second owner of the car which has an excellent service history, with books and 2 keys.

For pictures and details go to https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/warradale/cars-vans-utes/2006-porsche-cayman-s-coupe/1158107663

As for the SC, it is in very good condition, just buy and drive, it will not let you down, 100%. it is a matching numbers 1979 USA car in guards red with mid brown interior, tail, fuchs, sport seats. Professionally converted and looks the business, strong motor and gearbox. Pictures available via email or phone, also check out instagram @the_black_fuchs  (its the red car with the tail), lots of picks there.

If you are interested in a trade let me know what you have by PM, lets see what you've got.

AndrewW     Adelaide

You want a cayman now hey @LeeM

?

Naaah, I love the electrical problems, oil smells, the sound, and being able to take a grinder to my car mate ?

If I was to buy a Cayman, I wouldn't hesitate to buy Andrews, as it's a cracker....

This is a member trying to sell his car, not a discussion on values or it's collectibility etc. If you wish to discuss these things, post in What's for sale or the many other 'value' threads that are available, or the thread will be locked

Thanks 

Archived