Singer - First look of the new package.

k0nz

Just wondering , which parts on this are actually Porsche?

How does it matter? They’re not calling it a Porsche. It’s way better than any Porsche you can buy. Does have Porsche stickers but.

Personally I think it’s the most desirable car in the world. There is no car I’d rather drive than that regardless of the $$ or what it was or what it’s called.

I love the work of Singer.

The interior looks cool to my eyes. Exterior to me looks a bit RWB, good or bad, not sure.

Its for the uber rich. Which means It's not for most here. Sorry if you are Uber rich:D

Very nice, but shed loads of choice at this price level.

I love the work of Singer.

The interior looks cool to my eyes. Exterior to me looks a bit RWB, good or bad, not sure.

Its for the uber rich. Which means It's not for most here. Sorry if you are Uber rich:D

Very nice, but shed loads of choice at this price level.

Just for fun, name a car you’d rather own and drive. Assuming money no object.

Carrera 4 ? :)

C4, C4S, GTSC4; Left them out purposely.  But they do add up...

As my 5yr old would answer to the question; what's better than a Singer?  "Two Singers dad!"

I would rather have jack olsen's car than this thing. But hey , that's just me and a few other old dudes.

Jack's car is not going to win any car shows, but it would still spank the pants of this thing around Willow Springs and it has half the power.

that new Singer looks the business but I'm an understated kind of guy so.......I need a GT4 RS

I drove a 991 GT3 for the first time recently (& on track so I could drive it hard) and came away mighty impressed - the noise, the acceleration and THE BRAKES.  Even PDK impressed me.  If I hadn't bought a GT4, I'd be hunting a 991 GT3 I reckon,

Back home, went for a drive today and wow, I love the GT4.  Not quite the poke of the GT3 (but close) but oh the balance and that gearbox.

Porsche need to saddle up and put the GT3 RS engine and a manual box into a GT4.   GT4 RS is now my nirvana. Haven't kept up with the rumour mill but if they do it, I'll have to find a way to get one.   I would then exit all forums, delete Carsales app and live happily ever after ? (No time for Internet, I'll be too busy working to pay for it)

Agree with alot of the negative comments.... tail lights and front indicators a bit too orange for me & toyish or plasticky; the moulded in exhaust, no.. too toyota86 agree, prefer them out there separate. Its RSR styling so yeah a bit RWB but hey its an RSR. Yes, its all a bit more OTT but its personal stlying you're either gonna like or not. 

The interior is definitely a wow for me, I love the bare metal and leather mix, my OCD kicks in on the clear lines of it all. But again,  definitley a whole lot more blingy. I'm sure they could tone it down a bit inside and out and have a different lights options....  you just need some more of those spondoolas to make it happen.  

In summary, hubba hubba! if it turned up in my garage on xmas day (hint to mrs.philbee or my dealer or my broker or grand-pappy philbee) I would squeal like a 12yo girl at a biebs concert and wrap me arms around my little new baby kermit and cherish those damn orange lights....!!  

You do like to open that can of worms don't you? ?

A Singer would be my weekender without question, as to me they are utter perfection. This one.....maybe if I tweaked a few things, though I'd prefer the more understated 'normal' Singer. Macan GTS daily hack, and as many Porsches as I could fit in my underground batcave on my remote country property, accessed by by own racetrack/driveway

Good question Mr Pork Chops.

Lots of exotics, heaps of 'P cars' for the estimated coin.

if money was no object then a Fezza would be for me. The sound alone is the call. If you have never heard one in anger, it's a wonderful thing.

If  money was no prob of course I would buy one. It almost feels like it's  a stupid question.

sorry to be a spoiler, but the "if money no object" idea is in the mix then I am glad I am not in that position, however, if the question was pick a single car in the Singer price bracket and it was a freeby then that makes for a tougher decision. A P GT car would be hard to pass as an every day proposition ( head decision) Singer would be great (heart decision). Then what about an AMG GT? 

For me there is no obvious answer to pick either a Singer or something else.....It all depends.

i used to be indecisive, but now I'm not quite sure!?

'

On 17/11/2017 at 8:23 PM, Pork Chops said:

A Singer, but one that hasn't been backdated - turbo body 964 with carbon panels & ducktail, Singer 4.0 engine, running gear, suspension etc. and RS style interior. In grey-black with black Work VS-XX flat rim wheels.

Archived