Singer - First look of the new package.

k0nz

I must the only one that isn't a fan.

It looks like something you would see RWB make, vents and diffusers etc.

I much prefer the original Singer design.

The engine is super impressive, that in the previous body design is more my thing.

get ready for a major price jump on the new cars ,,from memory the current cars are close to half a million download.png..........won $14.50 on Oz lotto today I am on a lucky streak Singer here I come ...........:Chuckle2:

I must the only one that isn't a fan.

It looks like something you would see RWB make, vents and diffusers etc.

I much prefer the original Singer design.

The engine is super impressive, that in the previous body design is more my thing.

I am with you. I much prefer the original ones. Definitely not loving the new lightweight interior. It doesn't look like a 911 anymore. The best part about the first round of Singers, was that they looked like just a really neat, tough 911, and the differences were all nice subtle changes. This is a bit OTT for me (coming from the guy with an OTT 911).

I suppose a company like that needs to grow or the fad will pass and they will die, but I am not loving it.

The new concept is very impressive and far more modern but I think I prefer the original styling too. The new concept is definately more classy than a RWB car but there is something timeless about the original styling mixed with the modern performance upgrades.

Having names like Hans Mezger, Williams and Chris Harris associated with the new build is sure to make it a fantastic driving experience though!

I'm looking at it more like the series 1 Singer is the "Carrera" while this is the "RS" Singer. Hence the wild body panels and exhausts etc, so it sits fine with me. 

edit. if Singer are smart they'll make like 7 slightly different looking ones to capitilise on the brand.

If (LOL!) Singer are smart they'll make like 7 slightly different looking ones to capitilise on the brand.

Yeah, like Mamma Porsche; Carerra, S, T, GTS, GT3, R, GT3RS, Turbo, TurboS, TurboS Goldenchild, GT2, GT2RS.  Whadidimiss?

Does it really, really, matter what's "left" in the build that's originally Porsche - certainly not to the Singer bank balance.....or the bank accounts of several hundred buyers.

Just ask 10 million people around the world and see what they answer to the "What's this car " question. Lets face it, who on this Forum wouldn't give their left nut to have one parked in their garage.

Just take another look at the bottom picture again and imagine pulling up behind it at the lights. I doubt anyone sitting there wouldn't be dribbling like a 12 year old. And once you hear it pull off - assuming it has the new Williams engine bolted in - well, what can you say .......if you had the money wouldn't you??

Lets face it, who on this Forum wouldn't give their left nut to have one parked in their garage.

Ooh I could name a couple of members that would rather not have one ?

I'd buy a local 964 and keep up the rego, send it over to be bespokedly reimagined, then ship it back here. Not sure if they change the VIN, but I'd honestly not give a toss and drive the hell out of it. Just tell plod I lightly customised it in my garage ? ?

You would think by know that they could just about make the chassis too ,,,they seem to have made every thing else ......?

Probably laws that change this from being a restoration\mod and into a full blown new car, therefor needing crash testing and all other stuff a new car needs.

Yeah, like Mamma Porsche; Carerra, S, T, GTS, GT3, R, GT3RS, Turbo, TurboS, TurboS Goldenchild, GT2, GT2RS.  Whadidimiss?

Carrera 4 ? :)

Probably laws that change this from being a restoration\mod and into a full blown new car, therefor needing crash testing and all other stuff a new car needs.

Carrera 4 ? :)

Your right and would be why the use a donor chassis ....

Archived