historic plate registration nsw

turboT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2018 at 12:25 PM, Stu said:

Hey Im keen for this rego too for my '77 - can anybody let me know the process or somebody who can help? RMS website is confusing as!

Was easy. Get a blue slip. Joined A Porsche club. They sent me the forms. Filled them in. Club representative went to see the car (was at Autohaus Hamilton - I believe the shop needs to have gone through some kind of certification) - took the resulting paperwork to the rta. Had plates on car 20 mins later 

No stamp duty

rego was about $90..

10 hours ago, turboT said:

Was easy. Get a blue slip. Joined A Porsche club. They sent me the forms. Filled them in. Club representative went to see the car (was at Autohaus Hamilton - I believe the shop needs to have gone through some kind of certification) - took the resulting paperwork to the rta. Had plates on car 20 mins later 

No stamp duty

rego was about $90..

And it was only $90 because you had to have plates issued ...

Next year it will be about $46 ... ?

• 4 months later...

Can anyone tell me if PCNSW are doing D plate modified historics yet? I know I can join a couple of other clubs that are doing D plates but I’d intended on doing some sprints in my car so it makes sense to just join the one club and be done with it.  

1 hour ago, Uncle said:

Can anyone tell me if PCNSW are doing D plate modified historics yet? I know I can join a couple of other clubs that are doing D plates but I’d intended on doing some sprints in my car so it makes sense to just join the one club and be done with it.  

Contact Michelle, PM'd you

On 5/5/2018 at 9:21 PM, turboT said:

No stamp duty

rego was about $90..

Thanks mate - been away and just back to this now

Archived