Duck & Whale Magazine

nytelfer

Does anyone know if this magazine is still being published? The last issue (no.7) hit the newsagent shelves 5 months ago and there is nothing on their website to indicate publication has ceased. I didn’t find the writing style particularly engaging but was happy to support it as a local effort.

Pretty sure it is still going

Lee has an active Instagram account and early April post indicates content for upcoming mag.  I am pretty sure a new edition is coming out this month or early next month.

On his Facebook page in March it says that Edition is delayed due to trying to align publication with a US edition.

• 4 weeks later...

New edition showed up today - nice spread on the hangar Banger event. @Fraz and Gary captured casually chatting - @Philbee your car is spread across the magazine like a centrefold !

Nice work on the magazine as always - nice to see such high quality locally produced material

Where is this available from?  I saw some copies at AH when I was there for their Watercooled night, but I dont; think it would be available at my local newsagency.  If available around Melb I can arrange for one of my daughters to pick up a copy

1 minute ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Where is this available from?  I saw some copies at AH when I was there for their Watercooled night, but I dont; think it would be available at my local newsagency.  If available around Melb I can arrange for one of my daughters to pick up a copy

Not sure, I subscribe - you can buy the ipad version

9 minutes ago, Dalai said:

https://duckandwhalemag.com/pages/retail-list

Appears to be some TAS stockists. Hopefully one is close to you?

Will be dropping by my local newsagent to pick up a copy!

Yep, found that page, so have spoken to one of our locals who haven't seen it yet.  They said to try again next Friday as Thursday is delivery day.  Failing that, am still working on coming over for Geelong on 17/6 so may pick up a copy then..... Or just go the electronic version...

On 5/11/2018 at 1:21 PM, Ozvino said:

New edition showed up today - nice spread on the hangar Banger event. @Fraz and Gary captured casually chatting - @Philbee your car is spread across the magazine like a centrefold !

Nice work on the magazine as always - nice to see such high quality locally produced material

Popped down the street today, went to 2 fairly large newsagents... no duck mag! What issue is it, no.8? The website only has #7

1 hour ago, Philbee said:

Popped down the street today, went to 2 fairly large newsagents... no duck mag! What issue is it, no.8? The website only has #7

I just read on their Instagram page that it is no longer available at newsagents, and only available by online order with free postage

Archived