Forgot to post up some photos of the new ride

soarer

So thanks to the advice from some here. I ended up picking a 2016 GT4 from Sydney.

Been having too much fun with the car and have forgotten to post some photos. So here we go:

3RlKgjA.jpg

HbFV1Dj.jpg

U0ymJuQ.jpg

VAuOgof.jpg

The car has exceeded all my expectations and being my first Porsche I am extremely happy with it. Came back from a service at Porsche Centre Doncaster and the guys there were great to deal with, even gave me some nice goodies as a welcome to the P car club.

Hoping to meet with more like minded guys here for a coffee and cruise one day.

Thanks guys. The car puts a smile on my face every time I see it in the garage. Haven't even started my A45 since the GT4 came home. :D

Ohhh did I forget to mention the sound!!! Holy Moly videos just don't do it justice! Here is a quick video of the car with a few revs. :D 

https://youtu.be/Md_XPY1FkuA

1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

@soarerCome along to Dak Dak this Saturday and let us see it in the flesh

I'd love to but I just saw the thread last night and have plans made already. 

On 04/12/2018 at 15:45, Andy73 said:

Holy hell, that's bloody lovely! My 10 year old is ALL about the GT4 and will go nuts when I show him your photos. Congrats on the purchase. Such a great choice of colour.

Cheers mate, i'm extremely happy with the car too, just need to find the time to drive it now. My sons all want a turn in the car :D

Archived