My new avatar

Wouldn’t thank god yet JJ we don’t know what the next one will be, given his previous life

In the forces it could get interesting, new avatar a month Niko?

Steve.

That sounds like a challenge. Watch this space, or avatar space...

I know I'm going to be asking for trouble here however,

I have to report my instant reaction to seeing this latest avatar Niko, forgive me all but...

LMAO!!! :lol::D:lol: The similarities are resplendent! :P

Kerry

Love it Niko, great show as well.

not putting any pressure on but looking forward the newbe in November, Then we

have December you should have plenty of material from the boys in blue break up party.

Steve.

I know I'm going to be asking for trouble here however,

I have to report my instant reaction to seeing this latest avatar Niko, forgive me all but...

LMAO!!! :lol::D:lol:The similarities are resplendent! :P

Kerry

Ha ha your right, he actually is the spittin image of my brother so you are definitely on the right track.

We (Andy and I) are similar in our dinosaur outlook on policing. He hates crooks and he hates the "Rat Squad" I'm with him.

desismileys_4549.gif

"Andy" even did a tour in Vietnam. So we have had a parallel life in a lot of ways.

He plays his part perfectly in NYPD blue, and I would be very happy to have him cover my ar#* in the jungles of Vietnam or in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. (sorry Theo)

Love it Niko, great show as well.

not putting any pressure on but looking forward the newbe in November, Then we

have December you should have plenty of material from the boys in blue break up party.

Steve.

Glad you like my choice for October, Steve. November has been chosen and is another character I am sure you will know him if you have been a fan of these type of shows. Although the November avatar will have a dark side. Great character though.

Nice one Niko...

Hi David, I know I should know that one of yours....Gotta be from a sitcom? I will have to do some work on it.

Not sure Doish, be nice if it was on your driving licence though. and a cool avatar by the way.

Yes, warning points....

As a part of the tail-chasing massive waste of my time over the weekend spent trying to track the party and his/her/their/his multiple IP addresses, and "malware/bots" contribution/bombardment to the forum, the forum software was updated, and as a part of this warning points are now displayed against everyones profile. Not intentional, not even mentioned to me (when I asked what changes the new software version would bring!), but they've always been there, you proletariats have just never seen them! ;)

Kerry

Hi David, I know I should know that one of yours....Gotta be from a sitcom? I will have to do some work on it.

Well, Det. Ian, suggest you start with the signature quote...

I have to admit I needed Mr GOOGLE to help me out there, Sheldon. I would have been in serious trouble without the hint.

I knew he was from a recent sitcom type show.

But I have been behind the 8 ball from the start, I think the only comedies I have ever watched on T.V. are Mrs BROWNS BOYS and TWO & A HALF MEN. And...I can only do that when my wife is not in the room. I lead a very sheltered life.

Single life looking better all the time eh? Oh, err, except for those SMT thingys. A passenger would be good in those situations!

Love the Big Bang Theory, very funny writers.

• 1 year later...

Archived