All German Day Newcastle Sat 9 March 2019

TINGY

I'm going to put this one in my calender ... although a reminder from anyone else going wouldn't go astray ... :Chuckle2:

I've had the urge lately to start showing the little 911Jr instead of it being locked away in my garage so I think this might be a great start for it ... 

obct8IV.jpg

2 hours ago, dobbo said:

I've now retired and have weekends off so I might go in if the weathers ok.

You need to come into cars and coffee Newcastle mate, mid February is the next one but if you want to catch up before that send me a PM.

• 1 month later...
On 29/12/2018 at 12:07, dobbo said:

TINGY i'm up for it got nothing on in Feb , let me know time and place. Newcastle has got nowhere to park these days has it?

Most of us attending will be showing our cars so we will be ok for parking.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm keen to head up to this. Is there a meeting place and/or time? 

What time does it normally finish? I'm planning to head up and have a look at the Classic car show up at Hawks Nest to - probably leave Newcastle around lunch. 

Not sure on an official finish time, but you are free to leave when you want. I will possibly heading up via Tea Gardens on my way home to Port Macquarie after lunch anyway. Happy to cruze up in convoy.

I am coming down to Newcastle on the Friday and was going to ask about a meeting point and time from some of the local Newcastle crew for the Saturday morning..

8 hours ago, dobbo said:

I think you have to be there at 8.30am if you want to enter your car. I'm going to head in look for a crappy old white 928 see you there Dobbo. 

Thanks, I'll aim to be there before 8.30. 

31 minutes ago, TINGY996 said:

A few of us will be meeting somewhere on the way to convoy in together if you want to join us.

Yes, love to. I'll be coming up from Sydney with my cousin in an M2. Let me know where you're meeting and when and I'll be there. 

Looks like they want as in and parked by 9.00am

MB CLASSIC CAR CLUB INC annual ALL GERMAN DAY SHOW & SHINE. Our clubs flagship event will be held on Newcastle's beautiful Harbor Foreshore Park. Right under historic Fort Scratchly. Cars to be parked by 9am. Prizes for many catagories. $15 per vehicle. This event supports Nobby's Surf Club. We welcome all German branded cars,bikes,bus's as well as special interest german Vehicles such as fire trucks etc. All German makes such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi, VW goggomobile plus many more.German branded clubs should place this event on your schedule. Food on site as well as Coffee. So come along and experience this great event thats now in its 11th year. Soak up the splendor that is All German vehicles on display.

2 hours ago, jakroo said:

@dreamr  Are you going and if so, have you figured out if  there are a few of you meeting somewhere to drive up there like we did last year?

If it's not raining, I'm going up but it won't be in a P car ... I'm taking the Junior up on a trailer.

@SteveF is meeting me at mine and mooching a lift up .. ;)

I'll get in touch with @TINGY996 and see if he want to meet up at the Carpark like last year ..

You are more than welcome to come to mine in the morning and drive up with us ... :D

10 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

If it's not raining, I'm going up but it won't be in a P car ... I'm taking the Junior up on a trailer.

@SteveF is meeting me at mine and mooching a lift up .. ;)

I'll get in touch with @TINGY996 and see if he want to meet up at the Carpark like last year ..

You are more than welcome to come to mine in the morning and drive up with us ... :D

Ring you this arvo mate, anyone heard from @Corki944

Weather update is 34°:o

Archived