Central Coast C&C and early drive 31 March

I haven’t been to this for a while and just checking in to see if anyone is heading up or down next Sunday and interested in a bit of a drive?

i would be keen to head out of SYDNEY early say 6:30/7 and drive up to wollombi meet any of the north coast crew by 8, get coffee, then head over to the C&C for the 9am start. 

any takers?

@daveyoul

@edgy

@TINGY996

@Dreamr

https://www.facebook.com/events/2263143860628181/?ti=ia

Tingy not a definite starter but did suggested Jerry’s where we have stopped previously rather than Wollombi  as a meeting point for any northern clan 8am ish TBC and quick coffee to then do a round trip back to Gosford.

For Sydney based folk we could meet at the usual 711 turramurra if anyone is interested. I know Jad and Edgy are out, time is Porscheless at the moment. 

@JonoF

@OBRUT

@jakroo

@D2000

Any interest in an early drive? 

Jerry's Gourmet Kitchen & Cafe Kulnurra

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=au&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x6b0d2e16e7ec9583:0xa6bd075c913f376d&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

At this stage I’m thinking 711 ready to leave at 6:45 which gets us to Jerry’s at about 7:40 so coffee and you can head back from there at 8 should have you east by 9:30.

I’m still waiting on final numbers and I have a motive of a possible drive of a 996 manual 🤗 as I’m kicking lots of tires at the moment. Great thing is I have had some great offers of test drives to see if I like a particular model and one might be waiting at Jerry’s 😉

i think @Ourkind is still travelling Europe based on his insta as he is normally a starter as well.

40 minutes ago, Tips said:

At this stage I’m thinking 711 ready to leave at 6:45 which gets us to Jerry’s at about 7:40 so coffee and you can head back from there at 8 should have you east by 9:30.

I’m still waiting on final numbers and I have a motive of a possible drive of a 996 manual 🤗 as I’m kicking lots of tires at the moment. Great thing is I have had some great offers of test drives to see if I like a particular model and one might be waiting at Jerry’s 😉

i think @Ourkind is still travelling Europe based on his insta as he is normally a starter as well.

Sounds like it should work.  I'd be happy to meet earlier too...

I may now be a non starter 😖. Cars in for service and they just called to say needs a part from Germany and will be in the workshop till next week. They are trying to find me a loaner but no guarantee. Apparently a part on the drive shaft which is covered by the extended warranty ( thank god) just not common and no stock in Syd/AU. I will update when I know more.  

Might need to go and buy myself a cheap Boxster as a spare car like everyone else in Sydney 😏

9 minutes ago, jakroo said:

I'm a chance for this drive.  And as for a cheap Boxster Tips, don't forget to shop for a roof rack system LOL.....

Will do. Isn’t that the accessory you buy and then find a car to fit it?

update is I will have a car from PCSS to drive from Thursday so hope it’s more interesting than the base model macan I had last time 🙄.

Will do a numbers check on Saturday of who is in.

On 25/03/2019 at 14:07, Tips said:

Tingy not a definite starter but did suggested Jerry’s where we have stopped previously rather than Wollombi  as a meeting point for any northern clan 8am ish TBC and quick coffee to then do a round trip back to Gosford.

For Sydney based folk we could meet at the usual 711 turramurra if anyone is interested. I know Jad and Edgy are out, time is Porscheless at the moment. 

@JonoF

@OBRUT

@jakroo

@D2000

Any interest in an early drive? 

Jerry's Gourmet Kitchen & Cafe Kulnurra

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en-au&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=au&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x6b0d2e16e7ec9583:0xa6bd075c913f376d&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

Would love to mate, but I’m stuck OS for work thus week. Next time for sure. 

On 26/03/2019 at 13:18, Tips said:

I may now be a non starter 😖. Cars in for service and they just called to say needs a part from Germany and will be in the workshop till next week. They are trying to find me a loaner but no guarantee. Apparently a part on the drive shaft which is covered by the extended warranty ( thank god) just not common and no stock in Syd/AU. I will update when I know more.  

Might need to go and buy myself a cheap Boxster as a spare car like everyone else in Sydney 😏

So now have a loaner, boring 2lt macan that is not a patch on my S 😴

Just doing a check in of interest, as I’m not able to do a spirited drive based on lack of power, not my car and a $5k excess 🙄. Happy to do the run or postpone for a weekend when more bods are available and possibly do all the way through to putty road 😏👍.

let me know guys 

No problem Andrew. 

@D2000and @daveyoul sorry if you were going to do this bit I will also need to pass until I get my car back.

i will organise something post Easter and make it a longer drive with points where people can meet up or peel off as needed.

1 hour ago, Craig S said:

Hi Tips and all,

As a newbie, I'd be keen to join post Easter.

Cheers,

Just be a bit wary of some of them ... especially that @Tips fella.

Typical Porsche owners that drive with their noses pointed skyward ..

Hope you have the right kind of car mate ... ;)

25 minutes ago, Craig S said:

Bet to bring the Lotus then ... :D

Not sure if that is going to help or hurt ... :Chuckle2:

The Cars and Coffee is still on if you have nothing else to do on Sunday morning ... it's in Kariong on the Central Coast.

They pull in around 250 - 300 cars sometimes so it's worth the trip up ..

Archived