Any 964 Tips looking for a new home?

Ashbaxter

At the risk of sounding like a crazy man posting ads for everything and finding nothing...yet

Rather than another classic project that will spend most of it’s life in the garage I have had some thoughts around a 964 tip as a daily with a few mods and probably a colour change so a sad unloved one would be ideal.

I have seen them on cs and alike in the past but currently none except a couple of cabs but It has to be a coupe.

Anyone know of any lurking about?

cheers

Ash 0418689252

8 minutes ago, Ashbaxter said:

That's a whole lot of bike work going on there

Looks good but no D90s for me though

It’s the family truckster. In that pic it’s hauling my 4 year olds scooter, my 8 year olds BMX and my mighty Moosegoose. 

36 minutes ago, OBRUT said:

And there you have it. 

Sounds like a 964 owner justifying the premium :ph34r:

That said, I was not a fan either, however like 996 fried eggs, the 993 lights are starting to grow on me, so much so I’m thinking if I can flick the macan soon I’ll strongly consider a 993 tip coupe as a daily.  Im a bit of a tight arse and just see it as better value bang for buck than a 964 at the moment. 

2 hours ago, Airhead said:

Buy one. Park it in the garage front first so you don't have to look at it. Get someone else to wash it. Don't look back as you walk away.

You can't see the lights when you're driving it.

It’s the view down between the front guards whilst driving that the 993 lacks. 

2 hours ago, Tips said:

Sounds like a 964 owner justifying the premium :ph34r:

That said, I was not a fan either, however like 996 fried eggs, the 993 lights are starting to grow on me, so much so I’m thinking if I can flick the macan soon I’ll strongly consider a 993 tip coupe as a daily.  Im a bit of a tight arse and just see it as better value bang for buck than a 964 at the moment. 

Nah, I agree that the 993’s are better value.  I’m glad I snapped up the oh so desirable 964 tipper when I did though...