Porsche Script Seats in 911SC

Damienb

Are Porsche script seats "wrong" in a G Series 911?  I associate them more with 924/944, and cannot actually recall ever seeing a photo of them in a G series.  Am re-trimming a set of sporties soon, and tossing up some ideas including new script fabric.  Any photos??

Pascha...brilliant.  I really love it, but don't want it (if that makes sense).  Makes my vision go fuzzy.

Thanks Dalai, thats what I wanted to see!  Also interesting the headrest is trimmed in the same leather as the bolsters - i like it.  Most of the earlier 80-84 seats have the fabric script inserts go right up to the headrest too. Like the way yours are done better.  

1 hour ago, Damienb said:

Pascha...brilliant.  I really love it, but don't want it (if that makes sense).  Makes my vision go fuzzy.

It's funny how different people are ... I bought my 924T purely BECAUSE it has Pasha ... and the fact that it's a series 1 and has the pasha fabric on the door trims is even better!! ... series 2 had plain black vinyl.

My pasha is also extends up on the headrests like you pointed out above ...

On 1 May 2020 at 16:24, Dalai said:

Can't take credit. Seats were updated by @PhilH

The seats were black when I got them so a total recover. Fabric came from LeMans in NZ.  I hope you got the left over fabric and leather when you got the car Dalai?

On 01/05/2020 at 17:41, Dreamr said:

It's funny how different people are ... I bought my 924T purely BECAUSE it has Pasha ... and the fact that it's a series 1 and has the pasha fabric on the door trims is even better!! 

I bet you did acid or mushrooms when you were a kid? 😁

I do like it, but it messes with my head for some reason