Freight options Vic to Brisbane??????

Jason E

Hello All,

Just chasing wisdom on the best way to ship four wheels (no tyres) from Garfield, Victoria to Brisbane.  Pack & Send want between $200 & $245 to pack them & send them (sellers preferred option) , Go Couriers want $130 but they need to be packed for freight prior to pickup.  Any other options that are easy for me & seller to use?

cheers,

Jason

1 minute ago, Jason A said:

eGo have used the many times

Thanks Jason,

Will it be easy for me to pay & arrange at my end as I am receiving & not sending?  How do I get the freight slips/ stickers to the seller to attach to the boxes? (there will be 4 of them).

cheers.

@Jason E You can book and pay online, then email freight labels to the seller. They will take the wheels loose also - just tape the labels on. Options are door to door, depot to door or depot to depot. Pricing will come up as a quote, if you are happy - just book it.  They have insurance also - I normally buy a cheap policy as it gives you a handle with care label.

Sounds like there are much cheaper options based on the replies, but I recently had some wheels sent to me from Brisbane to Sydney via Pack n Send and it was a great experience for all involved - seller just dropped them off, they called me with a price, I paid, they packed up and sent. Also really good follow-up to let me know when they were on the way and almost here.

On 16/06/2020 at 07:09, Jason E said:

Hello All,

Just chasing wisdom on the best way to ship four wheels (no tyres) from Garfield, Victoria to Brisbane.  Pack & Send want between $200 & $245 to pack them & send them (sellers preferred option) , Go Couriers want $130 but they need to be packed for freight prior to pickup.  Any other options that are easy for me & seller to use?

cheers,

Jason

Contact a guy on Facebook Brendan Cowen.

He just gave me some great prices 

e.g shipped to a guy a beetle front beam and boxes of other stuff $200 mlb-syd

A car on backload , mlb Syd approx 450-500

On 22/06/2020 at 14:54, michel said:

Contact a guy on Facebook Brendan Cowen.

He just gave me some great prices 

e.g shipped to a guy a beetle front beam and boxes of other stuff $200 mlb-syd

A car on backload , mlb Syd approx 450-500

cheers