Rare literature found and bought

Dreamr

So .. just have to share my latest find and purchase.

Most of you will have seen my 911 Junior before (photo included just in case). I recently found for sale an original instruction manual and spare parts catalogue in Europe. It is in near mint condition.

Doesn't seem like much, but I have been looking for one of these sets for the past 5 years. I know of only 4 or 5 others that have come up for sale in the last 15 odd years. These are beyond rare!!

With only 224 cars sold and not too many left, the paperwork is almost non-existent. It also comes in a "Porsche" embossed folder. 😀😀

Screenshot_20200509-113516_Gallery.jpg

20201211_131919.jpg

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

There is one for sale on Collectors.  I think they want 13000 euro

I have mine insured for $30k.

There was one that sold last year through Sothersby's for US$30k. They are rarer in the US than in Europe, so probably attracted a premium ..

2 hours ago, michel said:

Just ‘discovered a one owner mint unused condish junior . Sgl seater. 

Hope he has the books with it .. if not, see my original post .. 😔

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, Honest Ron said:

Hi, just bought one in Germany and should arrive here in a couple of months. That’ll be two in Australia. No books, if you here of a set please let me know.

cheers

Honest Ron.

Cool! .. if you take it to car shows, be prepared for it to be attract a lot of attention. As you can imagine, none of them around so the interest level is high. 😀

The books themselves are Uber rare. Searched on and off for years. I’ve been thinking of selling my Junior, so if the books don’t go with it, I’ll let you know.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...