1989 Speedster or Late model Gt3Rs?

That’s like asking should I buy a house in Brunswick or Flinders.  What’s the brief?  

Completely different cars offering completely different experiences.  A very simple decision point - are you intending to do track days?  If so, forget the Speedster.  If not, forget the RS (pointless on road)

28 minutes ago, DJM said:

That’s like asking should I buy a house in Brunswick or Flinders.  What’s the brief?  

Completely different cars offering completely different experiences.  A very simple decision point - are you intending to do track days?  If so, forget the Speedster.  If not, forget the RS (pointless on road)

I can’t recommend either car I’d buy both if I could @DJM makes a brilliant point all I can say is buy the one more like Flinders I prefer Flinders out of the two😆

But most likely, the Speedster for history and potential future value....although the market for G Speedsters is quite small.

And assuming you can put up with the roof. I was at a Porsche event in Europe a couple of years ago and a guy pulled up next to me in a Speedster with the roof down. Looked very pretty. Took him almost 30mins to get the roof up!

1 minute ago, WGA said:

But most likely, the Speedster for history and potential future value....although the market for G Speedsters is quite small.

And assuming you can put up with the roof. I was at a Porsche event in Europe a couple of years ago and a guy pulled up next to me in a Speedster with the roof down. Looked very pretty. Took him almost 30mins to get the roof up!

It’s not really that difficult.