20,000+ posts and 999 members: PFA Congrats

D-banger

I just noticed the PFA now has 20,000+ posts and 999 members.

Who will be the 1,000 new member?  And what prize do they get KK?

The last 12 months has seen huge growth in posts and members.

The early days/years were...slow.

Thanks to all members and thanks for all contributors.  We have a great community here and representation across Australia.  Nice one.

Thanks all my homeys for making this my favourite forum! LOL!

I described to a colleague today that the PFA has just reached puberty!

Boy, are we in for a fun time over the next few years!!!

;)

Kerry

Congrats!! i remember when i first joined i would check in once a week and barely anything happened..

now if i miss a day it feels like so much has happened

+ 1. I am a self confessed addict now............So glad to be a part of this family, thanks guys for making it happen!

A credit to the original amigos who made it happen along with the band of brothers & sisters who keep the threads rolling.

I don't have much time to get on the net and don't participate in any other forum.  PFA is my only vice and I look forward to learning more about the cars we love, joining in on the SMT's and meeting fellow minded enthusiasts.

Cheers guys ;)

Peter

Thanks one and all for your patronage, we have built a fabulous forum, and I'm looking forward to what the new year has to offer.

Thanks especially to the Moderator Brethren without which, the PFA would be a scary place. Its one thing to spend way too much time away from your family looking at pointless posts, but when those same posts aren't even about your model...!?! - Respect!

Stay tuned for all sorts of new events and opportunities, not the least of which will be the fall of a certain Kartasian Tyranny... (Hugh: you will succumb! 550 belongs to Melburg!)

But mostly, Peace.

HAL

Nice job everyone.

I also remember the quiet times.

Now get home from work or golf and its a mad house.

Thanks to all the original guys for staying with it.

Most of all, a huge thanks to Kerry.

You have ran the show with a great sense of dignity and humour.

So, to you sir, thankyou.

Go PFA :)

Oh, and well done on 1000, Kez.

Brilliant effort everybody, but the moderators and Kerry deserve a big thanks. The knowledge and experience we all have access to collectively is amazing......may have been asked before Kerry and co, but how did this all start? I can only assume that Kerry, you had black hair etc at that point... :D  :D

cheers

Peter

I have only been here a short time but really feel a sense of community and respect amongst the members. I enjoy logging in each day to see what everyone has to say and I learn something new all the time. Thanks Kerry and everyone who makes this forum what it is.   

Archived