Amanda Here is THE car for you

I think the WA 3.2 is suitably priced at $50k for the kms. This is where I don't understand the 3.2 buyer. If Hamiltons had it in their yard, it would be on the market for $55k and would have been sold in 3 days. This one has been advertised for 3 weeks so far!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was talking about the silver 3.2 coupe in WA not being sold yet. The impression I got was that there's almost a queue of people at the major dealers trying to get these things so why the hell is this still on the market?

The wide body cab won't sell for ages unless the price lures someone who wasn't originally looking for a cab. There just doesn't seem to be a market for them these days.

i'm just going to suggest everything porsche i see that's interesting on the off chance we narrow down what you're into

I have stated this before Russ, you must have missed it.

I'm a huge fan of the '74-77 2.7l 911 and also like the SC. In Targa or Coupe with sunroof preferably.

3.2 is usually too expensive BUT I might find something in Targa form in a 3.2. Who knows.

I don't want a Cabriolet in a 911. I do like Convertibles but not for my 911. Although the 964 and 993 Cabs look great but I want a more simple Porsche for my first.

Check this out $39990 it had on it. Sold now tho :(

http://www.lorbek.com.au/view.php/recent_sales/1976_Porsche_911_27_White_Semi_Auto_Coupe/6135618/

I think the WA 3.2 is suitably priced at $50k for the kms. This is where I don't understand the 3.2 buyer. If Hamiltons had it in their yard, it would be on the market for $55k and would have been sold in 3 days. This one has been advertised for 3 weeks so far!

Its in WA. WA is a very long way from the eastern sea-board.

WA is also where alot of absolutely horrid rebodied, re-identified cars come from as the import restrictions are quite relaxed for the Port of Perth.

I bought my Carrera 3.0 from Perth but it was with alot of investigation before I did so.

Its not so far for me. It also only costs 450 notes to whack it on the train to Adelaide.

I am off to Perth next week to look a couple of cars.

This one is one of them....

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/porsche-911-carrera-1987-14070968?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=23&page=2&eapi=2&__N=1246%201252%201247%201282%204294963765%204294963638%201216&num=15&silo=Stock&Range=Year%3AMin%2C1990&sort=default

I have stated this before Russ, you must have missed it.

I'm a huge fan of the '74-77 2.7l 911 and also like the SC. In Targa or Coupe with sunroof preferably.

3.2 is usually too expensive BUT I might find something in Targa form in a 3.2. Who knows.

I don't want a Cabriolet in a 911. I do like Convertibles but not for my 911. Although the 964 and 993 Cabs look great but I want a more simple Porsche for my first.

Check this out $39990 it had on it. Sold now tho :(

http://www.lorbek.com.au/view.php/recent_sales/1976_Porsche_911_27_White_Semi_Auto_Coupe/6135618/

cool thanks, so should i discount boxster from my searches too? (i browse every week that same category you're looking at lol)

Nice Wasser!!!

Thanks man. Need something to keep me busy until my white 993 becomes available.....

That does look nice Wasser.. good luck, hope you find a goodin :)

If its in good shape and I can get it for the right money. Will put right anything that is wrong with it and move it on in 12 months.....

That represents as good value.

The front bar and wheels are SHITE though. To get these back to std would cost circa 5k.

Why do idiots do this to decent cars? Sigh.

Wasser the advert says the 993 cab comes w the original wheels. If the ones on it are in fact Porsche as they state, could sell those and put the $ towards putting the original bumper on!

Yes I've seen that 2.7 there's another thread on here somewhere where we talk about that car :) I think we canned it :P

Amanda, forgive me If I missed this before however whats wrong with this little chap here:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/porsche-911-1975-14190925?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=0&eapi=2&__N=1246 1252 1247 1282 4294963765 4294963707 1216&num=15&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,45000~0.5&sort=default

me likey.

That's the one with the rusty tools.

Ok....... someone tell me why this car is still for sale???????????????

Wasser the advert says the 993 cab comes w the original wheels. If the ones on it are in fact Porsche as they state, could sell those and put the $ towards putting the original bumper on!

Yes I've seen that 2.7 there's another thread on here somewhere where we talk about that car :) I think we canned it :P

Righto, I didn't read the add as I was cleaning the sick off the monitor :rolleyes:  If it has the original wheels and they are 17" cup 2's than thats cool. You could sell those wheels on it, don't know how much for though. It is possible the original wheels are the 16" cup type rims which dont look as good as the Cup 2 17"........Still better than the utter SHITE rims on it.

OK about the other 911, didn't know if you'd seen it. I like the look of it.

Ok....... someone tell me why this car is still for sale???????????????

Possibly overlooked, actually sold and ad not removed? Or it has pulled case bolts and other issues(price may be a give-away here)...

*Off Topic alert*

I am also keen on this thing :

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/vw-1958-split-screen-kombi-ute-/150985942901?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item232776a775

I can't stop looking at it. I am imagining it with some aged "Porsche Service" script down its flanks.......is it just me or is this thing uber cool? Don't care. WANT.

Archived