Hard to watch, at least its not a Porsche..........

Were you guys waiting for it to crash?  

i was waiting for it to go over jumps, smash the front bar, sideways into ditches etc..

it was very tame i thought, not how i'd drive my Enzo if i had one, but pretty cool none the less

A few baby puddles  , ho hum ! The reality is that you can't reasonably drive one in the city due to speed humps , ramps and poor visibility. And how often do you see a Ferrari driven in the wet , let alone hard  on country roads? Other than Robert Gambino's old 308 in various Targas? Now that's one tough car , even if it does blow up on occasions.

Hahahahah even I know what you are getting at there!

I did like the camera view over the top of the Enzo with all the dried mud splashed on it.. was designed to make the Ferrari lover CRINGE!

Hahahahah even I know what you are getting at there!

I did like the camera view over the top of the Enzo with all the dried mud splashed on it.. was designed to make the Ferrari lover CRINGE!

What's wrong with dirt? Honestly, some men are too precious , you can tell they moisturise when you shake their hands...

That's just not how you drive a Ferrari!! Now a Porsche, on the other hand...

;)

Kerry

Do you mean no dirt , or no wheelspin , or no tracking or ??? It does my heart good to see our Jason White absolutely wringing the neck out of his new Lambo each Targa! 

If you can't do the time , don't do the crime. Same deal taking a shiny costly vehicle on the track or exploring it's limits on the open road. The guy in the Enzo knows exactly what he is doing and is either wearing the risk or being paid to indulge the owner/promoter's whims. Deep pockets holding big balls. Just keep that behaviour off public roads!

Archived