NOW I HAVE SEEN (just about) EVERYTHING!

I can just imagine waiting for a park and then see some audi driving a-hole steal it only to find the car empty? Must be a health related warning issue for audi drivers me thinks.....................!

I agree Josh I reckon thats truly amazing and just the pointer of things to come. The possibilities for disabled people in the future are very exciting with technology like this coming on stream.....

desismileys_1814.gif

Great for the female drivers out there.......http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=39089

Ha ha only joking about the female driver bit....

I'm not falling into that trap!  Nice try :)   Looks like this could be good for all the senile drivers too!!!

Anyhoo, that is cool... however I did notice the woman did seem a bit scared to get to close to the car as it came to pick her up!

... however I did notice the woman did seem a bit scared to get to close to the car as it came to pick her up!

Do you blame her?

The car drives itself like there's a kerb crawler at the wheel.

She was prolly nervous 'cause duct tape hurts like hell when it's pulled off skin.

Allegedly.

I remember Hopalong Cassidy used to just whistle and Trigger would turn up. So the practice has always been there just the technology has changed.desismileys_4426_zpsfb07f0c5.gif

I'm not falling into that trap!  Nice try :)   Looks like this could be good for all the senile drivers too!!!

'TOUCHE' Nice return..... guess I asked for that one. ha ha...

I remember Hopalong Cassidy used to just whistle and Trigger would turn up. So the practice has always been there just the technology has changed.desismileys_4426_zpsfb07f0c5.gif

LOL @ Niko thats funny!   :)

Anyone notice that clip was at a site called ‘Funbabes’?

Probably where serena fuentes comes from :)   :)   :)

Yeah, Chris. Saw the nose.  nice one.  

About 20 years ago, BMW placed a full page ad. in The Age for an accessory wiper to keep the hood badge clean.  My BMW owner housemate was sucked right in....idiot!

It parks like my wife - How long are those front tyres going to last with the power steering ?

Mate, your wife must spend a lot of time shopping if you're worried about that!

Archived