Most online 75

I wonder if someone in the know could tell me what is the most active night of the week on this forum.

I am sick of seeing the record online being 75.

Not sure why I find it so annoying.

Just every time I click on there it is, no matter how hard I try not to see it, I check it anyway.

Yesterday, I clicked off without looking and walked away.

I was fine for about two minutes, then I actualy clicked back on to see if it had changed, knowing bloody well it would still be 75.  <_<

Now, it would seem more of a concern to some that I would even care about something like this.

True, but expensive therapy is just wasted money better spent on Porsches.

An easy and less costly resolution would be to just break the bloody record.

Or you can all live with the shame of knowing I am setting the alarm for every two hours to check something that has not and will not change.

Do you care ?

I told my girlfriend about it last night, she had that "well thats just odd', sad look they give.

Before going to sleep I said, "wonder if that record will ever be beat"

Saying that to a woman falling asleep with work the next day has its own hazards.

Late in the night when I get out of bed and say "just getting a drink" she does the roll over and grrr sound.

This anger only escalates when from the lounge she hears that bloody ding sound of the laptop being turned on. Even tried to cover the laptop with a pillow so she would not hear it.

Only to see I am just fooling myself.

Only one way to stop this.

Please help.

I don't know what is sadder....the fact that he gets out of bed in the middle of the night to check on it....or the fact that he started a thread about it....

All I know is that if I had a girlfriend who was in bed with me...I'd be like...."what forum?"

Like with all records, as they advance, they get harder to beat.

The only way that I can see Vas spending more "quality time" with Mrs Vas (and yes, that is so definitely a euphemism) is if the counter can be hooked to a random number generator.

That way Vas will know that it will almost always be a different number every time he looks at it, and he'll be able to relax.

"Most online: Square root of -235"

I don't know what is sadder....the fact that he gets out of bed in the middle of the night to check on it....or the fact that he started a thread about it....

All I know is that if I had a girlfriend who was in bed with me...I'd be like...."what forum?"

Was thinking of just taking the laptop to bed...............not a good........... yep

Like with all records, as they advance, they get harder to beat.

The only way that I can see Vas spending more "quality time" with Mrs Vas (and yes, that is so definitely a euphemism) is if the counter can be hooked to a random number generator.

That way Vas will know that it will almost always be a different number every time he looks at it, and he'll be able to relax.

"Most online: Square root of -235"

Kerry has one of those, James.

I don't know how you keep coming up with these James.

More the fact that you have time to think them up and post. :D

Personally I would like to see that number never change just to drive Vas nuts, so if someone with the power could PLEASE disconnect or break the counter and never speak a word of it (so that he will always wonder) please do so ASAP

know I'm going to regret this, but where is that shown, I may as well be checking it as well. :blink:

Bottom right of the main page.

I wish I never saw it.

Oh thats why, I'm set up to start on the "view new content page" start there VAS, & you will never have to see it again....

I'm curious - why do you turn your computer off in the first place?

Mine runs 24/7

Computer?

Singular?

Pfffttt. Luddite!

There's the desktop for at work.

Then there's the laptop at home.

My phone for everywhere.

And when SWMBO blinks I might borrow her iPad for a quick look.

A life? Why would I want to get one of those, and whatever would I do with it anyway?

Archived