Show us your Carrera 3.0

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My last car was a mint 1978SC (not a Carrera) with 42,000kms from new. I think it still worth showing a few pics... This car is an Aussie Delivered SC fitted with the factory Sports Pack that included the front splitter, Turbo tail and Turbo seats.

4aab071b.jpg

IMG_1132_zpsecebf5fe.jpg

41a1f42a.jpg

noexstiguisher_zps69f0e6f2.jpg

IMG_1135_zpsc59ee578.jpg

My last car was a mint 1978SC (not a Carrera) with 42,000kms from new. I think it still worth showing a few pics... This car is an Aussie Delivered SC fitted with the factory Sports Pack that included the front splitter, Turbo tail and Turbo seats.

4aab071b.jpg

IMG_1132_zpsecebf5fe.jpg

41a1f42a.jpg

noexstiguisher_zps69f0e6f2.jpg

IMG_1135_zpsc59ee578.jpg

I was three hours too slow on a car identical to this from Autohaus 2.5 years ago.  It was immaculate. Is it the same car?  Appt it went to Adelaide...

Yeah, not sure about the side repeaters, but as I understand it, there was a 'Sport Pack' option available for for SC that included the integrated fogs, the turbo tail and the turbo seats.

I have seen a couple of others like this, but not many.

Thanks for the compliment on the 4S. I looked for about a year over here before finding the right one (the 4S sells very quickly in the UK) and then jumped on it the same day I test drove it. The guy already had 2 others who had turned up to look at it when I was putting my deposit down.

Can't wait to get it home to Sydney next year and do some road trips. Tassie first me thinks...

Ah I don't think so. I sold it back to the original owner who hounded me for ages. I think it still lives in Canberra.

Give him my or michels details so we can get him along to a local coffee run!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived