NAME YOUR VICE t-shirt progress...

Kerry

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi kez 914 would be nice, I have tried to order but delivery keeps saying no.

So not sure what to do here, not sure if anyone else having that problem.

Probably operator error on my behalf

I don't like the way this is going but......I bags 986 for the next run...

Maybe a ballot should be done though if more than one want a particular series number....

Just saying.....

Jeez!!!   :blink:

FANTASTIC effort guys, as soon as you introduce a wee bit of competition, the market comes ALIVE!

Full marks for your enthusiasm!

I've tried to keep up the orders (order names do not match up in any way to forum names and in the name of privacy I'm looking up email addressees to find usernames, hence the delay!), and also allocating numbers strictly in order of requests! (despite bribes and offers of car detailing!)

I hear you ALL about the 986/991/993 etc etc etc   :wacko:

The next edition of 50x t-shirts will have number 951 - 1000, and the process for selecting the number 986 will involve bacon blindfolds, contestant's heads poking through holes in a wall, and the PFA mascot: Uma!  :o  :P  :D He/she bearing the last piece of porker, wins!

LOL!

Kerry

If it wasn't for the success of the SC you would all be driving front engines Porgas today. Remember this was scheduled to be the last of the rear engine machines except popularity prevailed and we now have what we have. Hence, it has to be a SC. (no legitimate historical referencing was under taken to create this remark)

On my other forum for Track Bikes at Eastern Creek the t shirts were sold with the users handle on the front so one knew each other at race days when chatting in the pits. Just an idea.

On my other forum for Track Bikes at Eastern Creek the t shirts were sold with the users handle on the front so one knew each other at race days when chatting in the pits. Just an idea.

I like that idea

Cheers Danesh,

I agree it is a good idea. I had a chat with someone yesterday (forgive me for not remembering who, there were many!) who asked about personalising the t's with the forum names of the member. I don't think the pricing I have used as a basis with this job would allow for individual names printed, but I think we could print a small white panel above the PFA logo on the chest, which, whilst you had the Sharpie fabric texta in your hand for marking your model preference, you could also write in your username for easier recognition at gatherings?

I was going to put up a "poll" on this thread to garner the view of the majority once the order passed its "tipping point". Something to think about anyway...

Kerry

Also, I know I'm preaching to the converted here, however, I've received a patch to correct the issue of having to update the address in order for the shop to recognise the delivery address...

Apologies for the hassle, hopefully sorted now!

Kerry

Archived