VIC Xmas Party 2013

Kerry

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave the car at home!!!!!!!!!

That's about a $100 cab fare from the far reaches of the North!

Well if you drive Theo, have you got room to give me and my trophy a lift to DakDak from the Go Karts?

Well if you drive Theo, have you got room to give me and my trophy a lift to DakDak from the Go Karts?

I might be wrong, but I think its going to be a 10 minute walk from one to the other...  unless of course you're weighed down by that massive trophy, errr, rather: unless I'm weighed down by that massive trophy....  ;)

Kerry

I might be wrong, but I think its going to be a 10 minute walk from one to the other...  unless of course you're weighed down by that massive trophy, errr, rather: unless I'm weighed down by that massive trophy....   ;)

Kerry

I'm glad someone found my comment amusing Kerry. You can have the lift with Theo if you win it. Any prize for last place? Maybe a shotgun at DakDak?

That's a can of beer "shotgun" people, not a prize Uncle Chop Chop might have given.

RIP....    -_-  (I dug his rappin')

Beer games eh....  well, if we're going to start those, maybe a round of "BeerHunter" for the least successful 6 then?!?! LOL!

Kerry

RIP.... -_-(I dug his rappin')

Beer games eh.... well, if we're going to start those, maybe a round of "BeerHunter" for the least successful 6 then?!?! LOL!

Kerry

It seems Kerry going back to Uni has rekindled his love of drinking games.

TAXI !

Harvs I have no intention of being in the bottom 6 drivers!!!

But yes, you're right! :)

Kerry

Actually, I had every expectation that going back to art school was going to see me in the pub far more often than I actually have... something to do the masters students being more mature....  yeah right!

Harvs I have no intention of being in the bottom 6 drivers!!!

But yes, you're right! :)

Kerry

Actually, I had every expectation that going back to art school was going to see me in the pub far more often than I actually have... something to do the masters students being more mature....  yeah right!

Its all coffee, sushi rolls and being glued to your I-phone from what I see of the modern day uni student! ;)  :P O' and a being a true blue hipster!!!!!!

Its all coffee, sushi rolls and being glued to your I-phone from what I see of the modern day uni student! ;):P O' and a being a true blue hipster!!!!!!

Yeah Hugh, you're right, however it's not like those fancy architecture masters students, we eat hardly any sushi! As for hipsters... Have you seen how long my beard is at the moment?!?! Bahahaha

;)

Kerry

• 2 weeks later...

PFAROC & Xmas Party

CHANGE OF VENUE - NOT OF DATE!

​Heads up one and all,

We will be dining now at FAT BOBs Bar & Grill  instead of DAKDAK...

PFAROC 

(Race Of Champions)

at 

GoKartSportRacing in Moorabbin

The cost of this will be $65 

6pm briefing

qualifying starting at 6.20pm,

finale around 7.30pm.

THEN ONTO FAT BOBS ...

Took the old girl for some practice laps around the Nordschleife last night. Any hints on which model we'll be driving? Unmodified, highly tuned, highly tamed???

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_2a600x480_zps

Hey Simon,

Nice choice but I was thinking the RUF equivalent to the 996 GT3, just a wee bit more stable for the first timers ;)

I have yet to find out whether this can be incorporated into the new venue however will keep you all in the loop.

(if not, maybe a Ring Night around at my studio over the break for some laps?!

Kerry

Archived