I love my wife

Told my totally uninterested wife that my 993 needed some engine work. Around $4-5k should do it was my response......

Then she says "Arrrgggghgggghhhhh. All that money spent on your cheap old Porsche, just go out and buy a new one. At least I like the new ones."

So I fell over, got up, checked she was not taking the p155. Nope, she was serious

So might be time to add another one (probs not a good time to show her a 356)

Persistance overcomes resistance!!!

Only a matter if time until you wore her down.

Now strike quickly and with no mercy before you get in trouble for something you have no idea about and the window closes.

Said to mine last week "Since you don't want to do our house renovations until you finish your degree in a couple of years, do you mine if I buy another old 911 and I'll just sell one when we are ready to spend money on the house?"

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea." was the response.

Could have knocked me over with a feather!

Maybe our wife's are related Chris?

Mine told me to get one. It had to be aircooled so we could wrench on it together. She likes old cars.

When she told to get one I considered it my duty to married men everywhere to do as I was told.

Wow! I'd never hear that at my house :( although I got a SMS the other day that said "black looks better than your silver Boxster" with a photo of a black 987 attached. So I replied with a photo of that white 911 Targa from the what's for sale thread stating that's my next Porsche.

I got a reply back "I don't think so..."

Guest hepkat63

hmmm, my wife of 26 years said "ok, you go buy that Porsche - but don't expect me to get in it".   Why not says I ?  "There is only one thing worse than owning a Porsche - and that is breaking down in one"    Ok, I still don't understand women..

Archived