Merry Christmas and yes I'm still alive.

Uncle

Hello, I've had quite a few nice P.M's asking how I'm doing and if all is well. The short answer is yep all is well.

I've just been flat out. My payout from work was going to allow me to have 5 months off before I had to start looking for a new job in earnest but as things happen I found a new job in 5 days. While it's not really my bag (Manager of a spring water company) it will keep the wolves from the door whilst I look from something I'd rather be doing. 

Anyway I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and all the best for the new year.

Cheers,

Martin.

Hello, I've had quite a few nice P.M's asking how I'm doing and if all is well. The short answer is yep all is well.

I've just been flat out. My payout from work was going to allow me to have 5 months off before I had to start looking for a new job in earnest but as things happen I found a new job in 5 days. While it's not really my bag (Manager of a spring water company) it will keep the wolves from the door whilst I look from something I'd rather be doing. 

Anyway I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and all the best for the new year.

Cheers,

Martin.

Good to hear brother.

So, you are now 'wassergekuhlt' ?

Merry Christmas

Archived