Which is the better Mag, GT Porsche or Total 911

Hi Guys,

Whats everyones view on which is the better mag, "GT Porsche" or "Total 911" I am going to buy the app for one of them, both is a bit greedy but not sure which one is the better read? Any opinions??

Cheers

Chris

;)

both of these mags and Total 911 are from the same publisher and month to month overlap their articles, so I choose one or the other in the newsagent. I subscribe to Excellence(USA) and get 9 issues for US$25 per annum. Lots of advertising, but it has improved recently.Does take 3 weeks to arrive from the US release date though, but that's quicker than the UK mags anyway.

One vs the other: GT Porsche for me.

Less "silly" articles, but you do have to wonder how the various Porsche magazines (5,6?) can manage to reinvent the same topic in different ways month after month don't you?! Porsche is prolific with new models etc, and they obviously have a rich history and many devoted fans, however thats still a lot of words generated every month about essentially the same thing, glad its not me trying to find the fresh angle!

Kerry

• 2 years later...

Oldish thread but I am going to add my opinion anyway.

I find GT Porsche to be full of spelling, Grammar and factual errors consistently.

I have stopped buying them along time ago.

Total 911 is better in my opinion.

911 & Porsche world is one of my favourites along with 'Excellence".

911 & Porsche world is my pick.

They do cool little tech stuff. 

Yep some great "how to" articles in there. I have a massive back catalogue that I refer to frequently.

In my honest opinion I find Total 911 to be more of a 'lifestyle' magazine and its not that much better than GT Purely Porsche.

I only Buy 911 & PW, Excellence and Classic Porsche now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, Classic Porsche mag for me. Only takes 3 months for the latest issue to get here.

If anyone has any back issues, I'd be glad to buy them from you.

Theyre on Stalkbook if anyone is interested. I'm not tech savvy enough to download the app thingy though

Archived