More RWB...........in LA

okay I'll play devils advocate...

sure they look cool, but $40,000 for a body kit? They fly Nakai-san to your country with his tube of salastic and powerfile/saw and put on some work wheels and some fibreglass bits?

If they had the go to match the bodykit i'd be all for it - It'd be interesting to see a weight comparison before and after

we must be looking at different cars.. work wheels aren't that expensive, and some of the shut lines I've seen aren't exactly good

but each to their own, it is there car at the end of the day to do what they want to

I get that there are many people who see this as simply an expensive body kit put on by cigarette smoking, beer drinking dude from Japan.

I see this a little differently.

We are happy to accept the likes of RUF and Gemballa as "modifiers" of Porsches, maybe because they offer not only the aesthetic but also the performance side.

Nakai-san creates something that is unique and IMO still totally representative of what a Porsche is about. There is nothing stopping anyone from upgrading the performance side if the car if they felt it needed.

Would I do it..............?

If I had.......

The coin

A suitable "donor" vehicle

No compliance issues...

Yes I would!

RWB is like a peice of art..............some people get it, some don't.

I get that there are many people who see this as simply an expensive body kit put on by cigarette smoking, beer drinking dude from Japan.

I see this a little differently.

We are happy to accept the likes of RUF and Gemballa as "modifiers" of Porsches, maybe because they offer not only the aesthetic but also the performance side.

Nakai-san creates something that is unique and IMO still totally representative of what a Porsche is about. There is nothing stopping anyone from upgrading the performance side if the car if they felt it needed.

Would I do it..............?

If I had.......

The coin

A suitable "donor" vehicle

No compliance issues...

Yes I would!

RWB is like a peice of art..............some people get it, some don't.

Some people think that fake  44ffffffff boobs look good too

I'm not sure where I stand on RWB... part of me cringes, the other part of me commends Nakai San for not giving two craps and doing whatever he wants! I guess that is the good thing with the Porsche fraternity, it is a broad spectrum and at the other end of it there are those who are just obsessed with values and not actually driving their cars.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived