Dream house

LeeM

I like the garage, not a huge fan of the collection though. 

Looks like someone who has won the lottery and gone out and bought a the current line up of super cars (apart from the old one , a T model ford ? im guessing)

Generally a car collection is something that is  built over years and has cars that represent that. 

Still some awesome cars though. Good luck to him or her.

I like the garage, not a huge fan of the collection though. 

Looks like someone who has won the lottery and gone out and bought a the current line up of super cars (apart from the old one , a T model ford ? im guessing)

If anyone has ever watched 'Cribs' you'll see a bunch of rich guys that are very good at spending money.  :rolleyes:

What you said is exactly what they do, go out and buy the top model of each brand at the time - no particular interest other than buying what they see as the 'best'. It always amazes me when asked about their collections they tell you nothing about the cars (models, features, story behind why they like it etc.) just how much they are worth $$$$!  :D

I don't want to critique the house because I have already said too much....................... :ph34r:

His sheets are probably silkier than yours and his wife 10x more "attractive".

He's probably really really happy too and doesn't lie awake at night worrying about the problems of the world.

He's probably worked pretty hard - or is a life member of the lucky sperm club.

Money makes the world go round!

nice space.. agree on collection, but what other response would you get on a porsche forum. :lol: 

If you want to see an insane collection of Porsches look up Porsche Collector on Instagram and get ready to wipe the drool off your keyboard. 

His sheets are probably silkier than yours and his wife 10x more "attractive".

He's probably really really happy too and doesn't lie awake at night worrying about the problems of the world.

He's probably worked pretty hard - or is a life member of the lucky sperm club.

Money makes the world go round!

interesting observation,  :mellow:

I agree you've got to have a theme and a personal connection to your collection. Too many super cars is not imaginative enough.

The collections I respect are those that started long before the person had any real cash, and maybe contain one or two cars of more modest origins, like their first car, or their first race car, or something.

Jay Leno is the a good standard for me - he mixes it up with new, old, quirky, personal cars (look for his piece on his countach which he used to daily drive). There's a story to tell behind each one, apart from 'this is a Iimited edition xyz'

Had another look.

Upgraded the display garage to 'really nice' downgraded the living space to 'awful'.

I'm ambivalent about the cars themselves, there is 1 there i'd love to own one day (and its not the p-car), but I'm not going to judge the guy cause his collection has a 'new money' feel. Horses for courses, for all we know he just doesn't like cars without air-con :D

Archived