CAYMAN S.....Hmmmmmmm just sayin...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much for the Boxster?   * I wish!

Stay tuned...this is where the problem lies, the car in my opinion is perfect. B)   

Nothing needs to be done, and I am probably going to ask too much for it. :unsure:

Which may make it hard for me to get rid of....which doesn't really worry me....

if all that makes sense.  if it goes it goes if not..no big deal

Anyway I will post it up maybe after Canberra...maybe....I know I sound like a dithering silly old bugger (which I am)

I do love the Coxster......but those pesky Caymans are tugging at my heart strings.... :wub:  

Do we need to speak to Mrs Niko?

Strength in numbers mate!

Mrs NIKO is on board, (sorta) but I would have to do the right thing and sell the warp speed yellow one first.

I think she is resigned to the idea that I am looking looking looking....But thanks for the "back up" offer

Just put it on the market now Niko.  Before you get a few more stone chips if thats what you want to do.

Now is the WEATHER to sell a Boxster... and you'll get a few more $ for it in good weather.

Trust me, I know these things (as I've sold too many cars to count)

Definitely gotta be a manual next one...  

I hear what your all saying, but I really find it hard to go to all that crap of putting the car on Carsales and the like, then dealing with tyre kickers etc.    

As I said, its no big deal I will sell it when I sell it...But thanks for the positive attitude there...

I'll just start off by putting it on our forum first and see what happens.

No hurry...

Not worried about the time of the year, it also has the hard top with it so what ever price I put on it, I won't be moving from it..if it sells it sells if not bad luck.

Cheers.

Put it up now for the price you want and go for the long run. As said above, weather is perfect for boxster sales. Also shouldn't have too many tyre kickers if your asking above normal for it and don't want to negotiate on price that much.

I'm sure Mrs Niko wont mind you getting a Cayman... I mean it's not like there'll be hot babes throwing themselves at you in it... or will there?  ( i think this pic was taken somewhere between Melbourne & Canberra.....)

00219b824717132bc6655f.jpg

00219b824717132bc25d2a.jpg

I'm sure Mrs Niko wont mind you getting a Cayman... I mean it's not like there'll be hot babes throwing themselves at you in it... or will there? ( i think this pic was taken somewhere between Melbourne & Canberra.....)

00219b824717132bc6655f.jpg

00219b824717132bc25d2a.jpg

Bit of a step down from the babe that made him lunch at Tintaldra on last years Canberra run

Definitely gotta be a manual next one...  

I hear what your all saying, but I really find it hard to go to all that crap of putting the car on Carsales and the like, then dealing with tyre kickers etc.    

As I said, its no big deal I will sell it when I sell it...But thanks for the positive attitude there...

I'll just start off by putting it on our forum first and see what happens.

No hurry...

Not worried about the time of the year, it also has the hard top with it so what ever price I put on it, I won't be moving from it..if it sells it sells if not bad luck.

Cheers.

Not sure how long it has been since you sold a car Niko.  But be prepared for just about all offers (via Carsales) being at least 10% off your asking price.  I got that with the SLK and the 987. Drove me insane. In the end tho, the 987 faired much better with the actual sale price (as you'd remember you were there when I sold it)  the SLK I got hosed on. Lost a bucket and it was a cheap one when I bought it!  Was all to do with the color, people wanted a black one.

Yep I sold my WRX on Car Sales before I got the Coxster, and it was a PITA with potential buyers making absurd offers.  

Anyway hung out and got what I wanted for it.  

I actually had three blokes parked across the road waiting for the eventual buyer to give me the nod, they waited there for about three hours ready to take it if it didn't go. 

Don't really want to go onto CARSALES if I can help it.,   Might just be a word of mouth thing.

As I said if it goes it goes, if not no big deal..

Archived