My 952 - Is she complete?

Pauly

She got new shoes! 

I've had the Enkei Nt03-M wheels for a while. and i've been meaning to put them on for a long time, But things got in the way and needed to be pushed further back. But finally got around! 

Tyres: Achilles 123s (I've driven cars on these and other semi slick brand.. And for weekend use and SMTs ect.. these are brilliant. I bit the bullet and thought i'd try them out for my self.)

F - 18 x 8.5 265/35r18  (i still have to toy with the spacer as it rubs a little on full lock hard cornering)

- 18 x 10 265/35r18

Yes it's a square setup!! mostly because 265 is the widest in their range. 

Sitting on KW v3s she's been lowered a fair bit.  But now need to adjust the damper and rebound to suit the grip on these things. 

IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

Sweet ride Pauly! Nice shoes too!

:D Cheers Kerry

Looks tough as nails Pauly.

:D

Looks pretty good to me Pauly

:D

Looks great mate. 

Some B&W plates would really suit it, amazing what a difference they can make especially with your grey/black scheme. Wheels have come up a treat! 

Thanks Hugh,

I have thought about B&W plates. Although i do have custom ones in my bedroom, I don't think [MKDJET] suitable for my car.. more of a Teenage "hey check these plates out" type of thing... bought them when i was 15... 

Sweet!

(Are they ever complete?)

I dont think so! haha

Have you started tracking it Pauly?

Not yet!! might do 1 or 2 mid year. It's hard to plan to go to a track day on a saturday when you're not sure if you have to work that day or not. 

Have you driven your yellow 944 lately?

MKD is the initials of Macedonia. 'makedonija' and as far as im concerned, they're just going to sit on my garage wall. To political to have on a car. i think it was a teenage thing. 

Pauly maybe i'll buy them off you for the MrsMcRevs Cayenne - she's Maceo!

Ps. Car is looking TOUGH!

Car is looking great Pauly. Great photos too. I'm on the hunt for a good night location.

Night locations are hard. Long shutter speeds ect. lighting is critical also. This place was well lit up. i loved it. so many ways to shoot here. 

Pauly maybe i'll buy them off you for the MrsMcRevs Cayenne - she's Maceo!

Ps. Car is looking TOUGH!

HA make an offer :P

I dont think so! haha

Not yet!! might do 1 or 2 mid year. It's hard to plan to go to a track day on a saturday when you're not sure if you have to work that day or not. 

Have you driven your yellow 944 lately?

No I haven't been using the 944. I've decided to sell it now that I've gotten some other hurdles out of the way.

Looks fantastic Pauly, absolutely love it :wub:

Hopefully if i can get mine up to your standard (not quite) i would be an extremely happy guy.

Great photos as well. She looks a treat ;)

Next time i am down in Geelong will definitely have to try and catch up so i can appreciate all your hard work.

(and check out my wheels lol...)

Lovely ride.....

Looks fantastic Pauly, absolutely love it :wub:

Hopefully if i can get mine up to your standard (not quite) i would be an extremely happy guy.

Great photos as well. She looks a treat ;)

Next time i am down in Geelong will definitely have to try and catch up so i can appreciate all your hard work.

(and check out my wheels lol...)

Lovely ride.....

Cheer mate,

Let me know when you're in Geelong, I'm only 40 mins from there! 

Archived