Networking

I have a huge smile on my face today. Son came home and said he was playing in a footy trial game. He only played 4 games last year before he gave it away. He played an absolute cracker game. His previous usual standard. He had a big smile on his face before and after the game. Also managed to get my wife out of the house for the first time in a couple of months. Her health is not good, but she enjoyed watching the lad play again.

Hahaha. I just realized that I put this in the wrong thread. Is there a way to move it or should I just delete it and repost it?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Trev!  Appreciated :) 

Amanda I have a couple of friends with IT co's, i'll ask if they need anyone.

Well you tell your partner MANY thanks for what she does for animals!
Our dog is treated like a queen in our house, and we wouldnt have it any other way.
Vets are incredible people. There's no way I could do the job, as much as I love animals. I can't even go to the RSPCA, as I'd bring home 40 dogs! Theyre the only charity I donate too

Lee sounds like your dog is super lucky to have such an awesome home, and you are obviously lucky to have an awesome dog too :)  Yeh its a tough job - I heard once that Vets have one of the highest rates of suicide amongst any profession?  But looking at Police, Ambos etc I wonder if that is true.  :(   sad stuff. 

Amanda. I'll see what happened with the enquiries I made for you last week

Our last Samoyed had arthritis, diabetes, hip displacia and some occasional seizures. We had to put her down last year when the prospect of surgery for kidney stones was one step too far for the old girl.

We didn't add up the last several years of vet bills, but I'm pretty sure we passed into five figures. We got very proficient at giving her needles...

She made it to 14 years old. The day she went was one of the saddest days of our married life.

PS: We love our vet! They were very good through the whole thing..

Thanks Tiaan.  :( sad stuff the loss of a loved pet.  They really get into your hearts :)

Been in business since 2002, our main focus is Termite/Timber Pest Inspections and control.

Only thing I don't do is PPI inspections.

Happy to give free non bias advise to interstate PFA members.

Service mostly the Eastern and North Eastern side of Melbourne but will travel to other city and rural areas. We can do other pest control services on request.

Hopefully no one here will ever need my services, really hate giving people bad news :(

Edit, PM for details.

Just read the rules for unsanctioned advertising for services. Link removed.

was going to say designer maker...but i don't have a  beard.

mixed bag

sculptor..want a water feature :)

kite maker

furniture designer maker

carpenter/builder

started a mixed design (exhibition,industrial, graphic, public art) and widget making business (thylacine) in 98 - mainly working in the cultural sector museums galleries and other. sold it in 2009

currently design project management for national museum and doing special projects for private clients

Been in business since 2002, our main focus is Termite/Timber Pest Inspections and control.

Hopefully no one here will ever need my services, really hate giving people bad news :(

We copped bad termite damage...turned out to be the best thing ever!  Total transformation of the house with the reno's it led too.  Wouldn't change a thing...except the bank account... It cost me roughly a 993TT.  But the wife is happy - filled her dream of having the house featured in a magazine!

Archived