Make me a mix tape ... Tartan dreamin 1000k's circumlocution

it's the night before and I'm fiddling about makin a thermos of black slick coffee thinkin bout the morning thinkin bout the cold n dark canbra dawn thinkin bout jumpin a greyhound to Sydney thinkin bout the last time I caught one they'd smokin sides to be polite ...thinkin I need a mix tape ...

pickin up the tartan wee beastie chatswood give Steve big man hug and head home takin the way via wisemans mangrove mtn thereabouts kingswood ( cause I can ) and South...

so y'all can live the romance of blacktop black coffee and 1000k's lay it out heavy and lay down some B side B dbl truck funk boogie.... make me a mix tape...

Sorry mate - raining hard here in Sydney. Unless you want to leave 'nessy the tartan beast' permanently with Autohaus you better avoid the twisties, come have a coffee in surry hills and nanna it down the highway home. Speaking from experience that is..

I think you'll need some real driving music.

Some Zeppelin. Whole Lotta Love, Immigrant Song, Lemon Song

Some ZZ Top...pick whichever you like. It's Texas blues, so it's all the same 3 chords and the truth

Some lo-o-o-o-ong songs 'cause they tick the miles over. American Pie, Telegraph Road

Some epic 70's rock, to make the car feel young. Kansas, Boston, Lynyrd Skynyrd

And finally, because it fits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkXHsK4AQPs

my work here is done

may the sportomatic gods be with you (wearing tartan)

Michel the new beast looks excellent, congratulations and whatever you're listerning to keep it safe on the drive and I look forward to seeing this one in the flesh.  Wear the Tartan in your picture on the bus, I garauntee you'll be left well alone to relax.

Gave Steve a hug cats n dogs hungry jacks a wee off out wisemans way nothing hurt but my sphincter my good mate justin snores heading south rain rainbow my thermos of coffee tastes like a dogs ass

image_47.jpg

Gave Steve a hug cats n dogs hungry jacks a wee off out wisemans way nothing hurt but my sphincter my good mate justin snores hearing south rain rainbow my thermos of coffee dogs ass

you sound delirious - "wee off out wise-mans ferry" sounds familiar

Gents I'd like to say the highlight of the recovery run was overshooting a bend at wisemans or predawn coach to Sydney but that hug I had with Steve will linger in my memory....

Btw what's this dark menace behind Steve?

image_66.jpg

Archived