Air 'cool' plate

• 2 weeks later...

Goes to show how different states work. I tried to get similar plates here in WA for my Carrera and got a knock back letter saying "Not suitable as may be offensive to certain members of the community"

Morons.

Goes to show how different states work. I tried to get similar plates here in WA for my Carrera and got a knock back letter saying "Not suitable as may be offensive to certain members of the community"

Morons.

haha maybe it's offensive because they always wanted one and are offended by the fact you can afford the car and also the plate ;)

Haha, well I am in WA (The first 2 letters of the word) so maybe it's that !

Seriously though, after that fiasco I tried to get NO H2O for the Carrera to match the GT3 with NO PDK, but they were taken (Not even on a P car I might add) so thought about it again and ordered PRE H2O.

Anyway couple of weeks later the letter arrives telling me plates are ready for pick up etc etc, so I attend licensing centre and take my ticket and wait for the normal 20 mins to get served.

Here is how the conversation went with the licensing lady.

Me: Hi, I'm here to pick up my new plates and get them licenced on this vehicle (hands over letter and old plates)

Her: Ok, (Goes and gets new plates and tick ticks on keyboard)

Her: Hmm, for some reason it's not coming up on the system, let me see, P, R, E  H twenty !

Me: No, it's actually H2O, as in water, you know the elements of water.

Her: Oh ok, (Tick ticks on keyboard again) Oh yes there it is, it's a O not a zero, you did know that didn't you, that's what you ordered isn't it ?

Me: (looks at her with total disbelief) Yeah, like I just explained it's H2O as in water !!

Her: Hmm (Gives me a look that says no need to be sarcastic)

Walked out of there thinking WTF, now I know what I'm dealing with ! Sorry, this should be posted in the vent thread.

Archived