THE BELOVED BOXSTER ON CAR SALES

http://ninemsn.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Boxster-2001/SSE-AD-3443230/?Cr=11

I am now very serious about my CAYMAN S hunt. :ph34r:  

(even have Mrs NIKO's full approval, so it's on) :D

Would love to see the yellow peril go to a PFA participant, definitely very negotiable on price. B)

If you know anyone who is looking for a genuine car, :wub: one which I have absolutely no qualms about selling on to someone, please pass this on.

Also featured back in this thread on the 25th of March this year.

10-02-23CAYMANS3.jpg

THE FUTURE.     A couple of great looking specimens...

Good luck. Any interior shots? how bout some engine shots too :)

Me being the lazy retired old fart that I am....Interior shots means I have to take the roof off, and arhm.... well yeah.... soon..... :mellow:

But having said that interior is near perfect. B)

As far as engine shots....I don't even know if there is an engine in there, :wacko: 

Well actually I have only seen it once and that was when CAVER showed me how to get to it a couple of years ago in Canberra.

I have never had a reason to go there before then or after then.   Always called in "a man" if it needed anything. :P

Really though... engine shots are pretty well impossible to do I think.

Did the owner punch your lights for leaning on his car?

ha ha ...a borrowed one from PCB at the time.    I actually fell in love with them back then.

No looking back now Niko - look out Canbra 2016 !!

Love the wheels.

There are a couple of varieties on those models, but these ones on the PCB car would be ideal, I agree.

10-02-23CAYMANS3.jpg

THE FUTURE. A couple of great looking specimens...

Not bad if you're into white mini people movers.

Exciting time, Niko! Farewell to your trusty steed, the Yellow Peril. I think Niko's new ride shall be known as the Black Death. :ph34r:

Not bad if you're into white mini people movers.

Exciting time, Niko! Farewell to your trusty steed, the Yellow Peril. I think Niko's new ride shall be known as the Black Death. :ph34r:

Thanks Harvs, uurrgghh aarrgghh ...not sure about the "Black Death" bit, but definitely be sorry to see the "Yellow Peril" go.

The Cayman will definitely be the hand me down to my Grand kids, although they both love the yellow one.  

I haven't given them the news yet.

good luck with it all Nico..

i think a cayman may be my next one also, but not for a few years

Thanks JohnA, Hopefully you will end up with one also, they do tick all the boxes.

All the best with the sale mate, good work getting Mrs Niko on side - that's usally the hardest part!!

Now the fun part begins.

Thanks Nick.    

Great ad mate - photo # 4 is a cracker, where did you take that?

Thanks Nick, That was at the old observatory where the Canberra boys took us to for the photo shoot.   

Thanks Chris, appreciate that.  

TIf you could give yours a quick paint job to white or black, RedMan I might be taking it off your hands.

Archived