The site of the original "Black Stump" hotel……..at some ridiculous time in the morning in the lifting fog

IMG_1358_zpsglkixkyy.jpg

Without peeing in your pocket, those wheels make your car look even better...Perfect colour combo on everything.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without peeing in your pocket, those wheels make your car look even better...Perfect colour combo on everything.

Thanks Niko, I was "peeing in my pocket"  myself that morning, but for different reasons. :D

Great colour car you have their @OZ930

I can't help but notice the difference in the type and number of cars pictured in your signature compared to those that turned up at the photo shoot last Saturday.

Thanks, yeah I love it too !

You are right, 28 in 2014 and 41 in 2016 and a lot of car changes …… changing of the guard I suspect.

Hi everyone, well Reece has provided his Flickr link below if you would like to view/download the photos taken by him at the Canberra Glassworks last Saturday. Reece noted that he has chosen the best shots and that not all vehicles have been photographed individually due to time, space, etc. conspiring against him.

Not that I am biased at all, but I think that Guards Red SC just stole the show ;) don't get me wrong the rest look fantastic and the only thing missing would be some aerial shots from a drone to capture high angle views from differing angles, next year maybe :D

Reece and I are happy for you to download and use the photos as you wish for personal use. The only conditions we have is that you first consider everyone's privacy in your use of the images and that no image/s are to be used for monetary gain without our consent.  

Flickr link = Porsche @ Glass Works 2016  

If for some reason this loses it's hyperlink, copy and paste the following into your address bar: https://www.flickr.com/photos/23750137@N07/sets/72157664431053863/

Cheers and thanks again everyone for such a fantastic time,

Mick

Not that I am biased at all, but I think that Guards Red SC just stole the show ;) 

Cheers and thanks again everyone for such a fantastic time,

Mick

Oh, good, I can stop worrying ……maybe. :huh:

Just part of my new 12 month ACME plan to lull you into a false sense of security OZ930 :ph34r:

Have you ever noticed Roadrunner's colour ………. Mr Wile E. Coyote ? 

road-and-coyote_zps2dm2qino.png

I can't help but notice the difference in the type and number of cars pictured in your signature compared to those that turned up at the photo shoot last Saturday.

I found the dwindling proportion of air cools is surprising.  Wonder why the reduction?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived