Good afternoon all,

Just wanted to let you know that the block of rooms for the hotel in Canberra has been filled. If you still need accommodation please send me a PM asap and I will check to see if we can get you a room.

Steve

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm touched gents in all the right places and ways.

May I suggest time permitting the ' 'loaded dog' run Tarago, via Nerriga Rd and into Canberra. 

Might start a Canberra run to Canberra thread 

P.S Steve not sure what 2016 has in store for the Sporto possibly Mild engine head tweak and a tartan wrap. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Caver

I'm a newbie to pfa forums and would be interested in joining this trip if it's not too late.  Dived into the world of air cooled Porsche ownership last July and itching to take "toy" ('84 widebody targa in "mid life crisis" red) on an extended outing and meet fellow P nuts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I have hidden some posts on this thread. All communication on schedule and accomodation should be via email or PM please. Hope everyone is ok with that. 

Trying to organize a trip to meet up. Wife may be cajoled by promising to take her to her beloved Cats football game on Sunday. What's the itinerary to enable a tie up on the way from Wagga Wagga.

regards

Rolf

Trying to organize a trip to meet up. Wife may be cajoled by promising to take her to her beloved Cats football game on Sunday. What's the itinerary to enable a tie up on the way from Wagga Wagga.

regards

Rolf

PM SENT....

I hope everyone has been practicing their best "Zoolander" pose as we are going for the early 1900's urban industrial look for this year's Photo-shoot. I also have a photographer from work who has volunteered to help out, so this year we might actually get a group shot with all the participants. Well maybe not Caver & Niko who are still on the run from the AFP after their last visit :D

Howdy.  Being a Canberra local I'd love to meet up when you all roll into town.  Gives me a great excuse to get the Cayman out.  Is there any way of getting some info on where/when you'll be?

cheers
Daniel

Howdy.  Being a Canberra local I'd love to meet up when you all roll into town.  Gives me a great excuse to get the Cayman out.  Is there any way of getting some info on where/when you'll be?

cheers
Daniel

Personal Message sent.

I hope everyone has been practicing their best "Zoolander" pose as we are going for the early 1900's urban industrial look for this year's Photo-shoot. I also have a photographer from work who has volunteered to help out, so this year we might actually get a group shot with all the participants. Well maybe not Caver & Niko who are still on the run from the AFP after their last visit :D

Had to look up Zoolander and now I know why I don't know it or watched it …..  Will Farrel, Owen Wilson and in small doses Ben Stiller.

Knowing you I'm a bit more worried about American Sniper and Gone in 60 seconds

Had to look up Zoolander and now I know why I don't know it or watched it …..  Will Farrel, Owen Wilson and in small doses Ben Stiller.

Knowing you I'm a bit more worried about American Sniper and Gone in 60 seconds

G'Day OZ930, now with an Arrow Blue 930 it just has to be the "Blue Steel" pose for you; use this link and with a bit of practice before 2nd April it will be an eat-your-heart-out Derek Zoolander photo-shoot :D

http://www.wikihow.com/Do-the-"Blue-Steel"-Pose-from-Zoolander

BTW, are you familiar with the subtle smell of Chloroform masked by Scotch/Rum/Tequila ... just asking :ph34r:

G'Day OZ930, now with an Arrow Blue 930 it just has to be the "Blue Steel" pose for you; use this link and with a bit of practice before 2nd April it will be an eat-your-heart-out Derek Zoolander photo-shoot :D

http://www.wikihow.com/Do-the-"Blue-Steel"-Pose-from-Zoolander

BTW, are you familiar with the subtle smell of Chloroform masked by Scotch/Rum/Tequila ... just asking :ph34r:

The poses……I think this is more like what you are planning :angry:

gaggedandtied.jpg

Can you post your Canberra itinerary? As I live here (well near enough to), I wont be participating in the cruise, but would be great to meet up at the Canberra rally point.

Can I find out too please?

Right guys well I am not sure that Canberra is ready for you lot; however, the Kollektiv is with a great photo-shoot site, run & lunch venue sorted. It is also great to see we have some local P car owners we had not previously known about who are joining us for our Saturday activities.

You can also sleep soundly knowing your pride & joy is safe as the security company has confirmed today that they can provide a guard full time for both nights... well except for OZ930 as he knows who has organised the security for his precious Miss August :ph34r:

My plans to spring the Cayman from storage for the weekend have been scuttled. Owner and operator of the Auto Hotel has had to make a dash to South Africa and won't be back till the 7th...

bugger

My plans to spring the Cayman from storage for the weekend have been scuttled. Owner and operator of the Auto Hotel has had to make a dash to South Africa and won't be back till the 7th...

bugger

Mate I have a spare seat if you still want to join us for Saturday's fun & frivolity. It will make it much easier to accurately launch stuff at Caver from the gun turret (aka the sunroof) as he tries to overtake me during our local run as he won't be able to help himself after getting used to two days of leading the push :D

Mate I have a spare seat if you still want to join us for Saturday's fun & frivolity. It will make it much easier to accurately launch stuff at Caver from the gun turret (aka the sunroof) as he tries to overtake me during our local run as he won't be able to help himself after getting used to two days of leading the push :D

This is what happened to the last person that wouldn't let Panzerjager lead…..

images_zpssfmfhy1e.jpeg

Mate if that seat is still available I'd be more than happy to occupy it! Provided it's not a back seat.... Not much room back there ;)
I'll message you my mobile number.

Cheers
Daniel 

Archived