STANCE

michel

Gents slip on your Calvin's and tell me tell me ... What ride heights you guys running front n rear , when measured  from centre of wheel to centre of arch.... Let me know

...no don't care to know what magnus would do...

Cheers 

Ground to top of arch:

623mm front

600m rear

I want to raise the rear a bit. Maybe 10mm would be good. But it is a bit of a task and for me it was trial and error so I am avoiding doing it again for now.

Ripper!

That's about where my 76 sat:

69800019.jpg

JV911, yeah that looks perfect. If I can get the rear of my car to that height i will be happy. 

I have some spacers to put in the rear and then I will have another go at setting the torsion bars.

Looks like your running 16's? 

Gents remember measure from the centre of the wheel to the arch vertically - not from ground. Itself not exact but avoids the issues to do with tyre pressure and aspect ratio stuff

Doug probably a little forward droop

Ground to top of arch:

623mm front

600m rear

I want to raise the rear a bit. Maybe 10mm would be good. But it is a bit of a task and for me it was trial and error so I am avoiding doing it again for now.

r8scwp.png

u bought Jb's car , how's  it running? Reg Percy had it for sometime doing a fair bit of tinkering . Great colour 

Gents remember measure from the centre of the wheel to the arch vertically - not from ground. Itself not exact but avoids the issues to do with tyre pressure and aspect ratio stuff

Doug probably a little forward droop

u bought Jb's car , how's  it running? Reg Percy had it for sometime doing a fair bit of tinkering . Great colour 

So you know the car. Yes it is running great. Reg must have done a great job sorting it. Only problem at the moment is a time temperature switch that is not working which makes it a bit hard to cold start but other than that been a brilliant car so far. I have an oil cooler to fit but after that I will try and leave it alone.

I will re measure the heights from centre of wheel and post tonight.

A lot of people have commented on the stance of my SC and that it looks good.  I left my tape measure on my desk.  I'll measure it tomorrow.

I'm not much of a MW fan either.

305 mm in the front & 300mm in the rear.  16" wheels, 205/55 front & 225/50 rear.  There's a slight rake to the front when you look at the sill protector strip. In the picture I think the ground slopes up toward the building a bit.

http://IMG_20150916_064846_747_zpsslclnnse.jpg

Archived