FS: 1994 993 black on black tip coupe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deposit taken.  

Car will be returning to Melbourne if things work out as planned.  Good guy has bought it, new to the marque.   Have told him about PFA.  The Mexicans will be getting an even bigger SMT turnout.

So does this mean you'll be pulling the trigger on another purchase? :D

So does this mean you'll be pulling the trigger on another purchase? :D

Haha.  It means "deposit taken"   and now the PPI prior to *FULL PAYMENT TAKEN*.     So the slightly overweight lady is just warming up (i.e. i'll be happy when the fat lady sings).

To answer your question, though, YES !

you can get a decent Combi Van for that money

Thought I might try to match the RWB thing but do it here in Kombi land.

Can you see the resemblance ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4rMRhf_xAGkFR4vx5Gzm

I think Chris from memory has already been though that phase! :lol:

Yes, that red one with the incredibly vague steering and gutless engine.   Does that narrow it done to which kombi ?

What do we recon he is getting? Clearly protecting his source...or maybe he doesn't have to. Maybe a 'new' car will be on order soon....

New....no thanks - no longer want to entertain the Depreciation Monster.  I will leave the that to you guys, so I can enjoy your cars when your lease expires.

New....no thanks - no longer want to entertain the Depreciation Monster.  I will leave the that to you guys, so I can enjoy your cars when your lease expires.

well that narrows it down. An old bird then. Been shopping in the US again? ( exchange rate has got to hurt)

• 2 weeks later...

Its available again........told you I was not getting excited, as the "fat lady hadn't warmed up yet"......so for all those who regretted not getting it the first time, here is your chance.

Leak down 6-8% and Compression 175-185psi across all cylinders.   Isn't that the main selling point ?

The mechanic has to show the potential owner that the PPI $ = value and so EVERYTHING gets picked up.  Plus the mechanic doesn't want to be criticized for missing something no matter how minor.

Looks like you have done a lot to the car since I first saw it at the North Rd carpark.

GLWS.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived