Australian 1985 930 Turbo

Wait 6 months after the Fed raises interest rates in December and it will be rather different, I suspect.

I think the people that are buying these rare cars nowdays are what one would refer to as "old money" so I'm unsure the doom and gloom prophecies really affect their decision making when they are chasing their childhood dream.....

Hi Guys, 

Can I say thank you to those of you that helped us no end in selling our car, and thank you to the wonderful members who made many offers. You all know who you are ???

Its a wonderful forum.

As to price. I am able to say that the buyer contacted me on Sunday, asked to veiw the car at PCB Monday and made an offer at 1.30 Monday afternoon.

His comment was that he rarely sees a car that is true to the representation of the seller, and that after a thorough inspection he felt the car was most likely the best of its type in Auatralia. " It's a gem" we're his exact words.

Offer was accepted and deal was done. 

Was I offered a higher amount the following morning... Yes. 

After now actually selling her I miss her enormously, there is something mystical about 930's, they are a moving piece of beauty and art. They are raw and exhilarating to drive to the limit on a dry road, and I would not like to experience that power on a corner on a wet road, perhaps that's how they earned their nick name of Dr Killers.

Would I buy another 930 when back here? ❤️❤️❤️

Great Forum and wonderful people

Rob

Congrats Rob,

Glad to hear it went to an appreciative buyer. Out of my league unfortunately.

They are a ripper car. Grab a driver while you're in the US and enjoy it the way they are meant to be.

Hopefully you'll find a suitable replacement when you come back to Oz to thaw out.

Luke

Archived