Australian 1985 930 Turbo

Hi Folks I am new to this forum as I didn't realize it existed until one of your members commented on my photos on Face Book Air Cooled Porsche's today. 

I recently posted photos of my Hamilton's Delivered 1985 930 (74,000km) which due to a move to the US I reluctantly have to sell, i cant work out how to post photos on this forum, so please go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/aircooledporsche/ if you are interested. or rob@iahglobal.com 

Love the forum guys wish i had known about it years ago. 

I hope this is ok to post here.

cheers

Rob

Hi Folks I am new to this forum as I didn't realize it existed until one of your members commented on my photos on Face Book Air Cooled Porsche's today. 

I recently posted photos of my Hamilton's Delivered 1985 930 (74,000km) which due to a move to the US I reluctantly have to sell, i cant work out how to post photos on this forum, so please go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/aircooledporsche/ if you are interested. or rob@iahglobal.com 

Love the forum guys wish i had known about it years ago. 

I hope this is ok to post here.

cheers

Rob

hi mate. What do you want for it?

Have you bought it yet? 

Did have an online chat to the owner Rob. Sounds like a nice guy who maybe didn't know how much his baby was worth. Hopefully now better informed and he can get a good price and keep the low ballers at bay. If it was black I might have been tempted...

Forum Members,

Just a note to thank each of you that PM, Emailed and rang me yesterday I was overwhelmed with the response. Thankyou ... what a great forum.

Rob

Your welcome... keep us informed on how the sale turns out...

Did have an online chat to the owner Rob. Sounds like a nice guy who maybe didn't know how much his baby was worth. Hopefully now better informed and he can get a good price and keep the low ballers at bay. If it was black I might have been tempted...

Tempted ... not to tell him what it was worth?

you are a better man than most. 

Bidding has reached $250k people. Auction ends Wednesday incase you need to see your bankers on Monday to remortgage the family house ;) 

I am absolutely astounded at the heights this has reached ....

While there is plenty more to say, sometimes it is better to say nothing at all .... I think I will just wish both the buyer and seller the best of luck and congratulations .....

Can somebody tell us of the outcome providing they don't mind telling us. I have thought about moving mine on.

Surely you could expect $4.3 million ..... or would that be $7.6 million .... or is that what mines worth ...  :blink: 

Sorry mate, it's all too confusing ... it's probably better for your mental health if you just keep it ....

Archived