Magnus spotting

turboT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it. His whole persona has been built via social media. Barely a day goes by without a post on his exploits..

0753DABE-38CA-4193-A87E-8FB4EFD31D43_zps

Dreds and sheds. But 'is fingers ain't bled :P Except for that time with the prick from the Singer. 

I doubt it. His whole persona has been built via social media. Barely a day goes by without a post on his exploits..

B45A11B6-7F72-41B6-A6BD-EE76A3938F43_zps

EA64838E-9A4B-4CEE-B225-9BEC214DA4DA_zps

88F71567-9B5C-41C6-A877-D069AD464577_zps

FD3E9DCD-A856-4EE1-A032-F22742BE0B98_zps

910A8880-B198-419A-AB33-3C270CD4EDD8_zps

FD0FB59C-C4B8-4FE3-99E2-C84F4D6C17CD_zps

A44875A0-A8CA-48CA-BA92-AFB469B0F653_zps

Wow, I had no idea that he built all these……now I'm impressed :P

As much as MW has been on practically every Porsche website, story, blog, etc etc, having him in Oz is pretty good really. I love his bohemian lifestyle, and his way of living the dream when it comes to being a Porsche owner, and I for one have on occasion been 'over it' all with the Urban Outlaw tag, yet it just goes to show that the bloke is a Porsche die hard. I know he's possibly had his airfares and accomodation paid for, yet he still could have said no to coming here.

Oz Rennsport won't be a patch on the US one, yet I hope he enjoys himself, takes back some good Aussie memories, and that the people who are fans of him get to meet him and say gday. A mate of mine that's a member here was in the US recently for 3 months, and got to hang out with him a bit, and he spoke very highly of Magnus as just a chilled guy who is very approachable

As much as MW has been on practically every Porsche website, story, blog, etc etc, having him in Oz is pretty good really. I love his bohemian lifestyle, and his way of living the dream when it comes to being a Porsche owner, and I for one have on occasion been 'over it' all with the Urban Outlaw tag, yet it just goes to show that the bloke is a Porsche die hard. I know he's possibly had his airfares and accomodation paid for, yet he still could have said no to coming here.

Oz Rennsport won't be a patch on the US one, yet I hope he enjoys himself, takes back some good Aussie memories, and that the people who are fans of him get to meet him and say gday. A mate of mine that's a member here was in the US recently for 3 months, and got to hang out with him a bit, and he spoke very highly of Magnus as just a chilled guy who is very approachable

couldn't agree more mate. Talk poppy sydrome gives me the shits sometimes. In the meantime the bearded gent has beat us all to RS :) 

E679462E-D8B7-48D6-ABE1-E23760669ABA_zps

6B132CEE-7560-4B8F-848A-4B6EB688BFA9_zps

48AC3AC3-0FE3-41C3-897F-E2F4A2AFC175_zps

EE6F65F9-D67A-4FE6-81BD-272469351938_zps

As the person who asked him to come to RS and Oz, I can tell you he wanted to do it as a diehard Porsche fan like the rest of us on here. 

After spending a fair bit of time with him in the US lately, I can tell you he is one of the most down to earth, easy going and most non-judgemental person I have ever met. 

He'd talk to anyone and everyone, has a great sense of humour, and goes out of his way for anyone. 

I agree that sometime he's a one trick pony and not everyone gets his style at times, but he is just a lucky guy, living the dream who loves his Porsche's and is living the dream. 

If you see him at RennSport, say Hi, have a chat and a photo and enjoy the experience. 

I also met Jerry Seinfeld at Amelia Island. I have one word to describe him with...

I have to admit, I've booked the Autohaus hospitality ticket on the off chance of meeting Magnus. The husband of one of my wife's colleagues builds 911 backdates in Monterey, Calif and has met him a few times, told me he's a diehard enthusiast so that for me will do. I'm not one to push myself in front of someone 'famous', but it helps that he's also a man from the north of England like myself :D

I have to admit, I've booked the Autohaus hospitality ticket on the off chance of meeting Magnus. The husband of one of my wife's colleagues builds 911 backdates in Monterey, Calif and has met him a few times, told me he's a diehard enthusiast so that for me will do. I'm not one to push myself in front of someone 'famous', but it helps that he's also a man from the north of England like myself :D

rumour has it turbtT will also be there. Doesn't know anything about Porsches cept the prices of turbos, but will be more than happy to shake your hand Mike. (Michael, itsujack, and edgy will all also be present there at some stage but they are all miserable bastards so I would stay clear :) ) 

rumour has it turbtT will also be there. Doesn't know anything about Porsches cept the prices of turbos, but will be more than happy to shake your hand Mike. (Michael, itsujack, and edgy will all also be present there at some stage but they are all miserable bastards so I would stay clear :) ) 

I can just picture it...in one corner the Miserable Bastards and in the other , The Pommie Bastards! 

Archived