ITS RENNSPORT 2016!

turboT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you boys had a bonza time , it's possible even without girls and beer you know :P

Magnus hair does seem to be the mane event wherever he lands. He's stuck with it forever now ; hope he never leans over a running water or aircooled classic engine (though this has been said before ). 

Well, what a weekend! B)

This was our 3rd Rennsport event and it was awesome to be a part of it this time running in regularity. 

It was great to catch up with some fellow forum members, put faces to names & even meet some new ones... that beats meeting Magnus to me. ;) So thanks to all of those that came out of their way to do so, its a big event and very easy to get distracted. 

Just a few photos of mine. 

My Rennsport heartthrob was this 73 Rs in Olympia Blue 

IMG_0234_zpsegyks2je.jpg

Mr Lapis got dirty, but ran solid all weekend and we improved with every session. 

IMG_0219_zpsglzj2m7d.jpg

Rennsport 2016, we approve! (yes, hit me if you have a good detailer in sydney) 

IMG_0240_zpsf1gvidtd.jpg

Later at the post Rennsport BBQ we had a simulator challenge, here is itsujack cutting some laps in the 997 Cup. 

IMG_0241_zpskvazmeyp.jpg

As the night neared the end we stood by the fire sipping on some nice reds.  :) 

IMG_0242_zpsb7oozmjl.jpg

Great weekend, great friends, great memories and I can't wait to do it all over again. 

..........................:D:D To be honest I don,t think Magnus has washed his hair in some time now possibly decades :P

He dropped into our garage for a chat and my mechanic said "who's the homeless dude?".  No kidding!

Line up for Magnus kisses

thumb_IMG_2716_1024.jpg

Who is that loser fanboy in the stripy shirt centre of the shot?

Great to catch up Tit. Good to place a couple more names to faces ;) 

He dropped into our garage for a chat and my mechanic said "who's the homeless dude?".  No kidding!

And looked at what we were running on our cars and shouted "Hoosier Daddy!!".

Great guy, keen to engage.  Clearly knows the value of being as normal as possible.  Came in, saw the retro IROC colours and cars, sat on a set of tyres and started firing questions off about the cars, specs etc. 

Yes, he's a brand on legs but one of the nicer ones and obviously carrying the same virus as the rest of us.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Impressed. I'm glad I didn't try that with ms-paint.

So....who is "David Mad......"from Porsche?  Speak up

It was me Chris,  David Mudford, glad your kids enjoyed the PKDS, nice picture

Archived